Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb (605 Views)

16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post JAMB Screening For Medicine (pics) / 16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post-jamb Screening For Medicine (photo) / 3 Ways To Secure Admission After Passing Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb by dabg: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
I would like to ask this question because of those who have this phobia of failure in Jamb especially. I'll appreciate it if you can proffer solution. I WILL GIVE ONE ANSWER WHICH IS BUY PAST QUESTIONS AND STUDY THE PATTERN AND SOLUTION OF QUESTIONS.
Re: What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
I love such topics.

Jamb is just like your 100level in the university. I remember after my 1st Jamb... that post-ume dealt with me. I just finished from the secondary school and sat for Jamb without attending any extra classes or reading. I scored 220. and performed woefully in the post-ume.

I retook it again... this time attended lessons and did extra night readings. I sat for Jamb and scored 250 and cleared post-ume.

Something baffles me right now among our new generation secondary school students. Some of them even have more twitter followers.. Facebook followers and Instagram stuff than most people. They spend time on the internet from one blog to another... from one chat site to another. They believe that after all... no be me carry school for head.

The secret to passing academically is reading!

To pass Jamb... you might attend a lesson center(Not to chase girls or get chased). Read past questions in and out. Read like you have nothing else to keep you alive... aside your book. I don't mean 2hrs reading and claiming "Book no go kill me".

I mean 4 to 6hrs daily. Read at night and solve any question you can lay your hands on.

Come back and show me why jamb would Jam you. smiley

#BUSH
Re: What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb by Nbote(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Simply face ur books and leave social media for the tym being.
Re: What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb by dabg: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Another thing you can is to download the curriculum for your subject combination. Study each subject topic by topic. DO NOT just study haphazardly. For instance special angles as a content study all questions related to it. Go calculus. One by one. Go will help those who help themselves. Jamb is increasing the toughness of their questions. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Verification Date For Freshers Announced / JAMB Fixes UTME For May, Scraps Scratchcard / Carleton University Is Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.