Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. (4576 Views)

Have Used Ps2 Consoles For Sale Can Also Instal Games For Your Ps2 And Psp / Ps Vita Game card and PS vita Consoles For Sale / Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by beebie: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
hey guys, i have another round of deliveries to make. If u're reading this message, u are definitely an interested party. Its the new slim ps3, 120 gb and a whole new set of upgrades on this console. Asking price is just 70k. Brand new and smiling at u right in the face, xmas will be unforgetable with this masterpiece from sony. Interested parties should call 08094541431. Please the price is not negotiable and its more than affordable. what are u waiting for? pick up your phone and end up smiling home with your own console.
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Mavor: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2009
If you wan thief, make u just go carry gun. 70k ko, 70k ni
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by beebie: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
well don mavor, u need to get ur head straightened up. Its the best price u'll get around for the new ps3slim. If u doubt it u are dull.lol. Its 4 real.
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Mavor: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
PS3 Slim=US$300 (N45000). Na wa for you o!!!
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by init4dmoni(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2009
y'all game sellers should go home and stop ripping us off angry
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Mavor: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
abi o!!!
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by beebie: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
Exposure helps a lot to peoples' lives. U can travel and buy it now. Unknown to u guys we pay tax which is always 18%, of anything and i pay for shipping. so u cant expect it to be the same price in nigeria. Unknown to u again its not the slim version that goes for 45k. Stop checking ebay cos its a higher bidders' website, i can't lecture too many people who feel they are to sharp. I have stayed in new york for years and i know the complications so many people dnt know. Get ur facts rite homies.
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Mavor: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
Stop to dey give story. You think say na only you sabi how life be there. Which kind 18% tax? The govt only collects 1 dollar as sales tax for every purchase. It's a simple matter of asking a friend or relation to buy it from there and when he comes here, I pay. You boys should stop coming to sites like nairaland and try to take advantage of people who don't know wassup. 18% ko 18% ni.
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 05, 2009
Mavor:

PS3 Slim=US$300 (N45000). Na wa for you o!!!

Plus shipping? And who will ship to Nigeria? I think 65k should be a fair price,

Mavor:

Stop to dey give story. You think say na only you sabi how life be there. Which kind 18% tax? The govt only collects 1 dollar as sales tax for every purchase. It's a simple matter of asking a friend or relation to buy it from there and when he comes here, I pay. You boys should stop coming to sites like nairaland and try to take advantage of people who don't know wassup. 18% ko 18% ni.

Wow where did you get that $1 per sales from? you pay about 8% sales tax not 18%. I think 70k for a PS3 is too much. If you know anyone in the US or Canada, Tell the person to help you get an estimate of how much shipping the PS3 to Nigeria will cost or send the person 50k to buy it for you and give it to someone he or she can trust to give it to you when the person is going to Nigeria. It's really easy.
Re: Brand New Ps3 Slim Consoles For Sale. by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 05, 2009
The PS3 slim looks good though but I prefered the old logo.  angry

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Addictive PPSSP Games For Android, Ios And Windows / Help Fix Pes 2017 White Screen On Startup And Not Responding Issues / Game Business Centre Owners: Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.