Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop (698 Views)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by kentosky5: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
I went to the popular Ikoku Motor spare parts in Port Harcourt today. I got the shock of my life to see that the Rebisi State Primary School has been converted to a full blown mechanic workshop. At the gate, some boys were seen collecting N200 for every vehicle coming inside the premises. Governor Nyesom Wike should intervene and ensure that this evil is stopped. Having difficulty uploading the video I took.

Re: Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by ghettowriter(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Whoever owns the school determines what goes on within the school environs.
Re: Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by kentosky5: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:
Whoever owns the school determines what goes on within the school environs.
The school is owned by Rivers State government and they should not allow this to continue.
Re: Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by kentosky5: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wondering how the kids can learn in this type of environment.
Re: Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by kentosky5: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is sad to see the educational sector being neglected
Re: Primary School In Port Harcourt Converted To Mechanic Workshop by kentosky5: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
How do we get Wike to intervene?

(1) (Reply)

Inter House Sport / Congratulations To Adeleke Adewale Shooting Star / Why Is The Long Trailer Vehicle Called 9-11 (nine-eleven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.