Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. (12928 Views)

"Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Jakasibo(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2017
alezzy13:

And yet there are reports and even photographs of him discussing with service chiefs, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, before his departure? Nonesense

https://www.nairaland.com/3581867/president-muhammadu-buhari-departed-abuja
That's an old picture
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by gratiaeo(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari die in jesus name Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by TimmyPapa(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is not a horrible President please
Nigerians are too ignorant , dumb , tribalistic, sentimental and fearful of truth to know what a good President is. Even most countries practising democracy don't even know not to talk of Nigeria where almost every leader since independence scores below average.
What does a fucking Nigerian know about anything

Guy u b mumu I guess u either a yoruba mumu or am islamic extremist..buhari na ur father?...d worst pres ever... mk hm die we go party...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by ThinkSmarter: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Whatever d case maybe we will know at d end of the vacation.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by balanceofterror1(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2017
alezzy13:

And yet there are reports and even photographs of him discussing with service chiefs, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, before his departure? Nonesense

https://www.nairaland.com/3581867/president-muhammadu-buhari-departed-abuja

How old are you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Nbote(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Some of us are taking dis whole thing to a whole new level... Like seriously, how do sit somewhere and make u these stories? I'm definitely not a fan of the APC and PMB but dis has gotten way too low and pathetic.. Wateva d issues are with him no one has any rights to make an assertions or claims but himself, family and govt. Since his holiday is still on why don't some of U jus get a life and do something else. There'll b a whole lot of time for U to " CELEBRATE " if dats what u really want to do if it turns out to b true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Psychologist90(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
I can't believe this rumour unless there is enough valid evidence to back it up.
White007:
BREAKING:

THE RUMOR ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI OF
NIGERIA.

A while ago there was a rumor that President Buhari of Nigeria died in the UK but many dismissed it as a mere rumor.

People of Nigeria, get ready for the worst because it is not a rumor but a reality.

Buhari was rushed out of Nigeria in the middle of the night two days before his official leave, and was flown in an air ambulance to the UK for a major surgery. The surgery required that he undergo an organ transplant but his body rejected the new organ due to his age. Though not dead but he is in a vegetable state right now The doctors actually asked him to officially resign because they were not too sure of the success of the surgery but he refused and they went ahead with it. Sadly, Buhari did not survive the surgery and the outcome is being kept a top secret/

Fellow Nigerians, you are being deceived right now because there is a high powered meeting being carried out by Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and the Northern governors and they are planning now to remove the Vice President; as we speak.

Chief Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan are not part of this plot and that is where there will be trouble.

Something is about to happen in Nigeria and please you people should not take this warning lightly. start buying food in the house because it will not be funny. Mysteriously too, I do not see the Vice president taking over power because there are strong forces against him already. meanwhile, Let The Counting Begin! Today Is The Sixth Day... More Four Days Ahead.

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Psychologist90(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Just a mere writeup I think.
idupaul:
Where did you get this information from?
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by ogazi007(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2017
The dead rumor is not strange.Same was said last
year he went on vacation and the man came back alive.
No amount of death wishes can really kill a man except when Almighty God say so.

Only ignorance can make you wish your fellow conutryman dead.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Yoyostic: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
That was what they said concerning my state Governor,Bello.Let's watch and see.Nothwithstanding,I will never wish anyone's death.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by hegelian: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

Nigerians are too ignorant , dumb , tribalistic, sentimental and fearful of truth to know what a good President is. Even most countries practising democracy don't even know not to talk of Nigeria where almost every leader since independence scores below average.
Thank God u are a Nigerian too and going by your generalization, I will ask what do u fvcking know about anything You see that you are the dumbest of the dumb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
how did u Com about this info? although it sounds tru

Lol! I was shocked too until it dawn on me that most hospitals abroad has Nigerian doctors.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Sparkle777(f): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Haba, as much as I did not vote for pmb. I wont wish him or any human being dead. Its only those dat are evil and plan wicked for me and any well meaning ppl dat wil DIEEE ijn.
Dat aside. Do u know that the more ppl dat wish pmb dead the sooner it is achieved. So if dnt want pmb dead stop wishing, praying and hoping for it.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by JUBILEE2000: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
White007:
BREAKING:

THE RUMOR ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI OF
NIGERIA.

A while ago there was a rumor that President Buhari of Nigeria died in the UK but many dismissed it as a mere rumor.

People of Nigeria, get ready for the worst because it is not a rumor but a reality.

Buhari was rushed out of Nigeria in the middle of the night two days before his official leave, and was flown in an air ambulance to the UK for a major surgery. The surgery required that he undergo an organ transplant but his body rejected the new organ due to his age. Though not dead but he is in a vegetable state right now The doctors actually asked him to officially resign because they were not too sure of the success of the surgery but he refused and they went ahead with it. Sadly, Buhari did not survive the surgery and the outcome is being kept a top secret/

Fellow Nigerians, you are being deceived right now because there is a high powered meeting being carried out by Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and the Northern governors and they are planning now to remove the Vice President; as we speak.

Chief Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan are not part of this plot and that is where there will be trouble.

Something is about to happen in Nigeria and please you people should not take this warning lightly. start buying food in the house because it will not be funny. Mysteriously too, I do not see the Vice president taking over power because there are strong forces against him already. meanwhile, Let The Counting Begin! Today Is The Sixth Day... More Four Days Ahead.

Please what is the source of this information? For a man in his 70s to die is no news but to bring up this info if not authentic is not fair.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by alezzy13: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Jakasibo:
That's an old picture

Really? And how do you know this. . .?
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by alezzy13: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

How old are you

?
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by JUBILEE2000: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2017
timecapsule:
Nigeria should expect the unexpected. I notice that the deed is done when the posted where he is watching CHANNEL TV from LONDON with a &pm Monday weekly program while its not yet Monday.

I have posted this last year concerning Nigeria.

The prediction i saw about NIGERIA shows that NIGERIAN has expired as a country, my counting start from 1914 the year they amalgamated us together as country till 2016. So it depend when the referee will blow the whistle as the final whistle.
1914 - 1960 = 46 They played the 1st half as an example for us to follow.
1970 - 2016 = 46. We have played our own part in these 2 halves, and it depend for the referee (THE UN, EU ECOWAS etc) to blow up the match. If you care to know how we played our own part i will let you know and those that are actors (CAPTAINS) in the match.
LOTTO called it.... REPEAT, NUMBER AND TURNING, COUNTER. Our 46 mins part is played 23 and 23 mins each.
More details
1914 - 1960 = 46 Our Colonial masters Rule
1970 - 1993 = 23 Military Rule TO MKO
1993 - 2016 = 23 MKO till 2016
OBJ From the south Rules as a Military and Civilian (He finished all his tenors)
PMB From North Rules as a Military and Civilian (He didn't finished as a military and so will his civilian rule will be)

Pls don't be taken unawares, of the event that will take place soon because things will fall apart.

Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
how did u Com about this info? although it sounds tru
na lie eee,imagin how u take know?
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by fallout87: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

Who told you I live in Nigeria?

I agree Nigerians are foolish and don't know what a good president consist of. Hence why these foolish people went to vote out the first actual democratic leader and vote in a previous dictator who had shown no growth since he last lead the country poorly.

All because their brain can't understand more than theft and think the only kind of corruption is stealing.

As if in the US these politicians don't steal, do back door and under the table deals even worse. Even in Europe it is well known. The important aspect is what they are producing not what they are getting themselves.

Nigeria as a country isn't failing because of theft. It is failing because poor leadership and the people are foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by idupaul: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

You clearly suffer from poor judgement if you think Buhari's is not a horrible president....Buhari performance has been ghastly horrible

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Nothing has happened to him.... Thats how sadist do .... They watch you shout, suffer and come back and use it against you... He is a sadistic goat and a bloody terrorist.. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Lol! I was shocked too until it dawn on me that most hospitals abroad has Nigerian doctors.
my thought too, aside Nigerian doctors, African American doctors too and bubu is a popular figure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by ralph28(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
If not true, why all these secret meetings of top northerners of late? In four days time, we will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by divide9ja: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by adexdon(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Op why can't u report to osinbajo family
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by kristy2: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
[Stop talking about BUHARI and FORGET RECESSION. Make more money through JOB AND CAREER SOLUTION. This offer is for workers, business owners, unemployed youth,and students, who wish to change their current job, get a good job (for those not working), learn a skill and start up a business, earn huge money and expand your existing business.
Visit www.jandcsolution.com or call 09090579260, 08094544223 for more enquires.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by prittygift114: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
If truely buhari is in a life supporting machine...
My phone is down I will just unplug the life supporting machine and charge my phone.....
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by samozi: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

i hope you are no Nigerian
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by sinkhole: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
A whole Prof. was asking me, the other day, whether I have stocked my house with food because of what they said will happen soon. I was surprised and asked how, he in return asked if I am not on watsapp, that it is there.
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
I almost believed this...

I hope it's true though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by jabber06: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
oh my God this country is a funny place must every hausa leader die on power,or not complete his tenure
Re: Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. by princeemmma(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
your story seems to be negative, and also somehow positive, but no matter how it is, all is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.