Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply (884 Views)

Top 10 Celebrity Jobs Before They Were Famous / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc was first incorporated in 1994.The company commenced active business operations in 1997. Its first Head Office was located at Plot 39 Eastern Bypass, Port Harcourt (now the office of one of its subsidiaries), while the new Head Office is presently at Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, which was officially commissioned on July 2011.

Japaul Oil & Maitime Services Plc urgently needs workers for Lagos and Port harcourt offices in the following areas:

Click or tap the link below to see details and apply:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Whatsgoingon: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2017
It looks like a great job! What areas please?
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Whatsgoingon:
It looks like a great job! What areas please?

Complete details, recruiter's email, etc., are posted on that link above
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Waitaminute: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2017
SeriousIssue:
You need to email your CV to them now. I just applied

What's there email address pls?
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Waitaminute:

What's there email address pls?

You need to know the job details before the email address. They have many job positions, which one do you want to apply for? Check details through that link
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Waitaminute: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have just applied. Thanks
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Waitaminute:
I have just applied. Thanks

I applied just like you
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Early application is encouraged
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Whatsgoingon: 1:35am On Feb 03, 2017
I applied
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Waitaminute: 3:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Other jobs have been posted
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Whatsgoingon: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Waitaminute:

I saw them
Re: Celebrity Jobs You Don't Want To Miss! Oil & Maritime Company Is Hiring. Apply by Medontire: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Waitaminute:

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode Ewumi, The Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme Right Now / Video:married Man With 4 Children Set Himself On Fire In His House In Edo State / Sophia Momodu Sexy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.