Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. (1597 Views)

Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. / Earn $15 Daily Trading Binary Options; No Robots, No Gimmicks / The New Gift Card Buyer Is Here,no Gimmicks 5 Minutes Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook once invited 9 of his friends to teach them something new and only 2 of his friends showed up while the other 7 procrastinated. The 2 that showed up are billionaires today while the other 7 that took his invitation for granted are still wondering in the wilderness of lack and wants.

What I’m about to share with all prospective readers of this thread will attract all sorts of people, many will be so dismissive of its content, some will procrastinate but a few will find value in it and act upon the information they got from reading this piece.

I could have as well monetize the information’s in here by making an eBook and selling it which isn’t a bad idea at all, I just want to share this info for free despite the fact that it took me so many months and hours of research to figure out how to earn again online without joining any online money making schemes out there with a very short life span which has also been a part of my past experiences.

The information’s herein will be very beneficial to all those that desires to start making a living online as well as all those that are already in the online space but are still struggling in generating consistent income out of whatever they ventured into online. Some of the information’s here are vital points extracted from other sources which are Germaine to the issue in discuss.

Can I Make Money Online? YES YOU CAN:
This is a common question many people do ask themselves and the answer is an emphatic YES. The internet is nothing more than an extension of the real world business environment and economy. Is it going to be easy? The answer is a resounding NO. Starting a business and making it a profitable enterprise is never easy. Some people get lucky with an innovative product or service and skyrocket within a short period of opening their business but in most cases, it is about patience, perseverance and innovation.

You can very much start an online business and be successful but do not be fooled into thinking that it will be much easier than a real world business in a traditional brick and mortar office or shop. It is all about supply and demand. Do you have something to supply which is in demand? A product or service that people will want to buy online? If so, and if you have done your homework thoroughly, then you can make a success of your online business.

The biggest pitfall for most people who are looking at making money online is falling victim to scams. There is no doubt that entrepreneurship is just about the only option for many unemployed people all over the world in other to become economically active.
Jobs are scarce and constantly being shed but there is plenty of opportunity for an innovative mind. If you are looking for such an opportunity, you may find the promise of quick and easy money through a range of Ponzi and pyramid schemes sprouting all over both online and offline over the past few years.

The fact that you are a new or first time entrepreneur does not mean that you should be a naive entrepreneur. It’s a matter of common sense and the old adage “if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is”. This applies most of the time for just about everything in life, and especially when it comes to money. Scammers know this and so they cleverly mask their schemes as a range of different legitimate products, such as savings or investment schemes with unrealistic returns, Do not be fooled.
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2017
New Trends in Online Entrepreneur Scams
Targeting an eager, and at times desperate, entrepreneur is the preferred market segment for some of the newer scams in particular. You will hear about crypto currency, peer-to-peer lending or crowd funding, online forex trading and competitive gaming. Once again these are legitimate technological developments which offer lucrative returns if you got in early.

Starting an online business may seem daunting especially if you are not familiar with internet technology. If you are considering starting a business then you should already have a product or service to offer the market. In the event that you have not developed your own product or cannot identify a service that you can render, then you may want to consider selling the products of other businesses for a commission, this is known as Affiliate Marketing.

How does affiliate marketing work?
Affiliate marketing is one of the most effective means of generating a full-time income through the Internet. It's a fair deal between the merchandiser and his affiliates as both benefit from each sale materialized. Like in other kinds of business, a great deal of the profits in affiliate marketing depends on the affiliate's advertising, promoting and selling strategies. Every day, as affiliate marketing industry expands, competition heightens as well so an affiliate marketer must be creative enough to employ unique and effective ways to convince potential buyers to purchase or avail of the products and services offered.

As an Affiliate Marketer, you will have to sign up with an online platform that has an aggregation of advertisers (Business Owners) who has products or services where signed up Affiliates can choose to promote those advertised products/ services and earn some commissions from every sale they generate through the personalized and unique affiliate link that will be assigned to each affiliate for each product or services they chooses to promote.

A newbie can sign up with ClickBank.com for a start then go to the Market Place section in ClickBank.com and look at products/services that is of interest to him/her which they will like to promote after they must have generated their unique referral link for that particular product/services.

Please note: Even though affiliate marketing does not require you to be a licensed broker or company employee to sell big brand products, you should never misrepresent yourself. Never claim that you work for the company or you are a broker for them. This can result in immediate cancellation of your affiliate agreement.

WHY MOST AFFILIATE MARKETERS FAIL:
For the most part, affiliate marketing sounds like the perfect business model in that you don’t have to deal with customers, products or anything else that causes you problems and grief. The only thing you have to do is drive traffic to offers and cash the affiliate checks!
But if it is so easy why do so many people fail at it and never break the $1,000 per month barrier? In fact, most affiliate marketers I know never even break the $100 a month barrier.

Compared to traditional advertising practices, affiliate programs are more effective, risk-free and cost-efficient. But why do many people still fail in affiliate marketing? There are a lot of reasons and a lot of areas in the program to look into. The most critical aspect in the affiliate program is advertising. Many affiliate marketers fail in this aspect because they lack hard work, which is the most important thing in affiliate marketing and in all other kinds of business as well. Although it pays to be lucky, you cannot merely rely on it.

Affiliate marketing isn't as simple as directing customers to the business site. If you want to earn big, of course, you have to invest time and great amount of hard work in promoting the products. As earlier mentioned, the competition is very high and customers nowadays are very wise too. After all, who doesn't want to get the best purchase—that is, to pay less and get more in terms of quantity and quality?

Lack of preparation is also a reason why one fails in affiliate marketing, whether he is a merchandiser or an affiliate. Part of the preparation is researching. On the part of the merchant, he has to be highly selective in choosing the right affiliate websites for his affiliate program. In order to be sure he has the best choices, he must have exhausted his means in looking for highly interested affiliates whose sites are sure fit to his products and services.

The affiliate site's visitors must match his targeted customers. On the other hand, the affiliate marketer must likewise research on the good-paying merchandisers before he signs up for an affiliate program. He must ensure that the merchants' products and services match his interests so he can give his full attention and dedication to the program. He can get valuable information by joining affiliate forums, comparing different affiliate programs and reading articles on affiliate marketing where he can get tips from experienced affiliate marketers on how to choose the best merchants and products with high conversion rate.
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2017
How Long Will It Take My Affiliate Marketing Business To Make Money?
This is probably the most asked question everyone asks their mentor or affiliate partner when they are just starting out. The answer depends on a lot of factors, most of which come down to the person asking the question.
Affiliate marketing isn't as simple as directing customers to the business or product site which is definitely an ineffective marketing strategy with little or no positive result which is exactly what most uninformed affiliate marketers are doing at the moment.

If you follow a proven system or plan and do everything right, the money should start rolling in very quickly. The key here is finding the perfect, duplicative system for you. Remember systems work, people fail. Why do you think that McDonalds is so successful? It’s certainly not because they have the best food! They have a simple, duplicative system that every single franchise owner follows exactly.

Once again, systems work, people fail. If you want to be a farmer go to a successful farmer and learn his techniques. And if you want to have a successful affiliate marketing business go to a successful affiliate marketer, plug into their system and watch the profits start to come rolling in.
You should not just blindly sign up for affiliate marketing programs in hopes of making money instantly. You need to do your due diligence about the products but also about the vendor. Questions to ask yourself before signing up: What is my niche? What types of products can I promote? Are you going to be selling actual products or information products?

Once you’ve signed up for to an affiliate marketing network like JV Zoo, ClickBank or CJ Affiliate, you can filter the advertisers by the categories, keywords, content and the area that an advertiser will ship to. Each advertiser will have slightly different programs terms and commission rates that you have to comply with. Some vendors out there have really bad reps and this will usually be reflected in the return rate of their products.
Once you have found a vendor that has affiliate programs with the kind of products you would like to promote, start building a relationship with them, get to know them, online communication is easy available so there is no excuse. The better relationship you have with your vendor, the better relationship you will have with your customers, which will help your success for the long haul. These are all things you need to be looking into.

HOW CAN YOU FINALLY SUCCEED AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER?
It’s getting harder and harder to promote your affiliate products/ services! Would you agree? Why do you think that way? It’s because out of all the people you are advertising to, 98% of them are already in some sort of business. It’s damn near impossible to promote a business to someone that already believes they have the best one already!

How do we solve this problem and get people to join our business? What is the BEST solution?

"Parallel Marketing"

What the heck is Parallel Marketing? It’s when you offer someone something of value that they want and need which, in turn, helps them build their business. This brands you in their eyes as someone they can trust therefore developing a bond of friendship between you and them.

The old adage, "Money is in the LIST!" is so true in both Network Marketing and Affiliate marketing and this is why 98% of the people in both industries FAIL! If you really, truly want to succeed, then you need to understand your "market". Before people will "buy" from other people, they have to trust that person/seller... they have to feel comfortable with YOU... otherwise, they have to know You!

The only way you can get to know them is to build a list of buyers. Now, if you want to build a big list, you have to know your "market". At any given time, there are approximately 50 to 60 million people worldwide involved in the Network Marketing Industry and 7 to 10 million affiliate marketers worldwide involved in the affiliate marketing Industry.....up to 60 million people promoting a product and/or business opportunity. In most cases, 98% of them are focused on their current primary business.

If you advertise a product/business opportunity to the 60 million of which less than 2% are receptive to your offer, how big do you think your list will be only reaching that 2%? I can tell you it will be much larger if you can reach the 98% of the 60 million. How do you do that? By advertising a Service, Tool or Traffic Source that they all want and need. This, in turn, will help anyone promoting a product/business opportunity all while making you extra money!
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2017
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS OF PROMOTING AFFILIATE PRODUCTS

#1 – You MUST Drive Your Traffic To A Landing Signup Page:

You must have your sales funnel and product offer setup the right way in other for you to start earning. At some point within the process of getting your traffic, you are going to have to make sure you get them to get on your newsletter list before you start promoting products to them.

If you are just driving your traffic to affiliate offers, your “one and done” approach is going to keep you poor. Not only that – it’s just stupid.

Sure more people will see the one offer you have if you drive them all to it, but you can’t build a relationship with them if you can’t get them on a list.

#2 – Build A Relationship With That List BEFORE You Pound Them With Offers:

The old model was this: Drive them to a list and then pound them with affiliate offers until they buy or get off your list. There is ONE thing holding you back from getting more sales…You need to build a bond with the people on your list.

Assuming your list is qualified and you are sending them great offers, the #1 reason they are not buying more, opening your emails and responding is because they don’t trust you. The more trust you can have with them, the more they will take you up on your offers. And the way to do that is to build a relationship with them and stop always emailing them offers.

If you spend more time building a relationship, you will increase your trust with them which means when you do promote an offer to that list – you should end up getting a higher sales rate and you’ll likely get less spam complaints as well. If you have the relationship with your prospect and they trust you – assuming what you are selling is what they want – they are likely going to want to do business with you.

TIPS
1. Find a quality product or service that you believe in and will be passionate about promoting. If you are just selling for a check, then you'll never be successful.
2. Master the science of generating quality traffic, capturing leads, and converting sales.
3. If you are brand new to the affiliate marketing arena, then I will be making some recommendations for you so you can get started, you can also Hire a coach/mentor.
4. Find someone who is already massively successful and pay them to teach you their secrets.
5. Take your new venture seriously. In other words, don't treat it like a hobby. Stay committed to the business and be consistent in your marketing efforts on a daily business.

MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION FOR STARTERS:

Sign up with ClickBank.com for a start then go to the Market Place section in ClickBank.com and look up for products/services that is of interest to you. With respect to doing your due diligence and information products, there are a lot of scammy products out there. You need to be aware of this and have confidence that the products you are selling are trustworthy and legit.

http://CBengine.com is a website where you can check certain stats on some products, such as what is their refund rate, how well do they sell and how long they have been around.

I personally only have affiliate links for products or services that I have used and found to be of value. If it doesn’t give value, it doesn’t get promoted by me. This doesn’t mean that I promote fewer things, but for me I would prefer to promote fewer, quality opportunities rather than lots of mediocre ones. It’s something you should think about too, remember there is no ‘get rich quick scheme’.

Once you have identified the vendor whose product you want to promote, click on the promote tab which will automatically generate your unique referral link for that particular product/services.
Do not go right away and start promoting/ sending traffic to your referral link for that is a recipe for failure, you have to first create a landing or squeeze page and then send your traffic to the link for your landing page so as to start building your list of prospective buyers for whatever services you will be offering to them much later.
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2017
After you must have finished setting up your marketing funnel, the next line of action will be to start sending traffics to your landing page where your entire automated marketing funnel will now be set in motion for your list building, creating of relationships with your prospects and eventual sales through whatever services/ products you are presenting to them.

The major challenges of all affiliates is how to generate sales and you can only generate sales when you target the right audience which invariably implies having the right traffic source that will definitely generate leads and eventual sales and If you can solve such problems then they might want to give it a try.

My hope for this piece of information is that it will help you get to grips with affiliate marketing so you have the confidence to give it go.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by totosucker(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Nice one op. do u have a Whatsapp group where we will meet
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2017
totosucker:
Nice one op. do u have a Whatsapp group where we will meet

No Sir.I don't operate any whats app group but i can be reached through the email provided on the twitter section on my profile.
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
There are many, many ways to make money online, but by no means are they all created equal. There are those that don’t work out well, there are the scams, and then there are the proven ways to make money online. This thread was created with the sole aim of showing my reader’s one of the best proven ways of making money online.

After reading through, you may very well be fired up to get into making some money online. The greatest requirements to make money online are creativity and diligence. The Internet is basically a canvas which you can use to your gain, but you will need to work hard to make things work.

SEE YOU ALL @ THE TOP.
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by wordup: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by wordup: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
SPLENDID!!!
Now you have my attention 100%
However, this BRIGHT write-up of yours is 'INCONCLUSIVE' & I'm not a fan of SUSPENSE anyways. Hence I implore... you do well to educate my SALIVATING OBLONGATA with your TASTY LESSONS
TNX grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
wordup:
SPLENDID!!!
Now you have my attention 100%
However, this BRIGHT write-up of yours is 'INCONCLUSIVE' & I'm not a fan of SUSPENSE anyways. Hence I implore... you do well to educate my SALIVATING OBLONGATA with your TASTY LESSONS
TNX grin

I spilled everything that is relevant and of value to would be online marketers in the lessons above.
Cheers
Re: Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price Reduced Massively / LPG Cooking Gas Bridger / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.