Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. (446 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by betterABIAstate: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
The founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has wondered why the Department of State Security Service, DSS, attempted to arrest him over his alleged ‘hate speech.’

He said Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai had tweeted a hate speech and no one arrested him.

Recall that apostle Suleman had allegedly asked his members to kill any Fulani herdsman they find around his church premises.

Following his comment, the DSS attempted to arrest him in the early hours of Wednesday but Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, foiled the attempt.

As the attempted arrest continues to spark up controversies across the country, the apostle went into Twitter archives and dug out a ‘hate speech’ by El-Rufai and wondered why he was not arrested.

On his Twitter handle @APOSTLESULEMAN, he shared a screen grab of the tweet by El-Rufai on July 15, 2012.

El-Rufai had tweeted: “We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.”

But the Apostle tweeted: “It’s not a religious issue but one against crime. I have Fulani friends and dey hate d killings by these herdsmen and support self defence.

“Every xtian should stay calm and not comment like those who av no understandn of d issues.pple believe wat they tink is rite.i love u all.

“You won’t open ur eyes and watch someone kill u. Don’t go for them but if dey come around u to kill u,defend urself..that’s my stand.

“He posted that and notin happened..those talking now kept quiet..many countless hate speeches by many..I simply said dfend urslf.check tape."

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/26/attacking-now-kept-quiet-el-rufai-tweeted-hate-speech-apostle-suleman/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by amnwa(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by RaskiloGas: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Our GAS company deliver GAS to your doorstep in PORT HARCOURT. Visit www. raskilo. com for more info
Re: Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Okay.
Re: Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by wablex(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Apostle grab a sit and sit down. Do more preaching Dan talking. Weldon Sir
Re: Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. by Igolasko: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Your speech is of coin of two sides .It depends on the side you view it .You as an Apostle you can't close your eyes seeing your people been murdered for unjust cause.
Those who are behind the Fulani herdsmen rampage and who are interested in their act would be calling for your head .
This portray the type of country we have .A leopard kills leprosy child people say bad things is taken out from the town.It kills prince people complain bad thing had entered the town .
Rufai can say anything nobody would question him for is prince of land .If an Apostle say same he should be crucified for he has no two heads ?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Christians Should Fight Back, Stop Eating Cow Meat- Pastor Chris Okafor / Science Of Prayer / Between Olive Oil And Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.