Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard (27654 Views)

Wrong fellows in power / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Islie: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
I will continue to be a thorn in Buhari’s flesh, he can withdraw my police guards – Fayose

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has vowed to be a “thorn on the flesh” of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government, stressing that Nigerians are tired of them
Fayose made the declaration at the Expanded National Caucus of the PDP in Abuja on Thursday.

He said he would continue to express his mind and would not even mind if the Federal Government withdrew his police guards.

“I will continue to leak their secrets. I will remain a thorn in their flesh. Anything they want to do, let them come. If they want to carry their police, let them carry their police. I don’t care,” he said.

The Chairman of the PDP’s Governors’ Forum, urged members of the PDP to remain steadfast and not to be intimidated by the spate of “arrests, incarceration, intimidation, provocation by the party in government.”
Fayose insisted that Nigerians were already yearning for another change because of the APC’s alleged poor handling of the nation’s economy.

He said, “The whole country is not only tired of the ruling party, they want another change. If not for the constitution, they want the change tomorrow.”

Lamenting that Nigerians don’t seem to learn from the past, Fayose said, “the same party that has been rejected by Nigerians is the party that people seem to be defecting to.”

The Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum faulted the current anti-corruption fight of the ruling party.
He said, “Nigerians are tired of the story of corruption, especially when you find how people that are fighting corruption are busy stealing cows and are running after those people alleged to have stolen squirrel.”

Stressing that “the ruling party has caused hunger,” the governor said it was evident that Nigerians had made a mistake by voting the APC, but said that opportunity was coming soon to correct it.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/27/will-continue-thorn-buharis-flesh-can-withdraw-police-guards-fayose/

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Young03(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
na u sabi

12 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by seunmsg(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
“The whole country is not only tired of the ruling party, they want another change. If not for the constitution, they want the change tomorrow.”

We are not going back to a PDP led by characters like you and Wike, never.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Abrupt: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose has the courage. But then again, this game is called 'politics' for a reason.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
you need financial independence to be able to speak like man. check my signature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by 1Rebel: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2017
The greatest yoruba man.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Laveda(f): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by BlackDBagba: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Opened the thread and thought...this can only be said by 2 people -Fayose or Wike...ALAS! Fayose grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by saint047(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Of course. Constructive criticism is good for democracy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by FreeGlobe(f): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
seunmsg:
“The whole country is not only tired of the ruling party, they want another change. If not for the constitution, they want the change tomorrow.”

We are not going back to a PDP led by characters like you and Wike, never.
where are you going back to then?

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Annie939(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
the fearless Governor you are indeed a great man. anyway , i like his body build

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by 1Rebel: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Bring the whole carton. This guy needs the full dosage. grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by seunmsg(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2017
FreeGlobe:

You can change to whatever you like but, never PDP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2017
seunmsg:

You can change to whatever you like but, never PDP.

At least, now you agree that this government and virtually everything it stands for has been a monumental failure.

May tomorrow be better.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by ogazi007(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose want to fight Buhari at all cost but the Man has been avoiding him.The Presidency has handled his case very well by ignoring him.

Fayose has said the same things over and over and I think nobody is after him rather he is his own problem.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by VampireeM(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2017
PMB's lacks leadership skills and his incompetency is so infectious that nobody in his govt is performing...... Buhari is a complete failure and badnews...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by blackpanda: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2017
MizMyColi:

At least, now you agree that this government and virtually everything it stands for has been a monumental failure.

May tomorrow be better.

There is no govt in the history of our denocracy that has not be cursed hated and described as a failure. Since attaining democracy nigerians have become to cynical and full of negative rhetorics. But if the give u the msntle of leadership even in your locality, youre gonna do worst!

8 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by seunmsg(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
MizMyColi:

May tomorrow be better.

No government in the history of Nigeria is perfect. Yes, there are challenges but the challenges are not insurmountable if we give them the benefit of doubt.

By 2019, I will make up my mind whether or not to support the current administration to continue in government. But I am very sure of one thing, if PDP (with Fayose, Wike, Sule Lamido, Atiku etc) is the alternative in 2019, I will gladly continue with APC. PDP has presently constituted is not an option.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Somebody should tell him he has just one more year to deliver the dividends of democracy to his people and stop shouting Buhari up and down.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2017
seunmsg:

No government in the history of Nigeria is perfect. Yes, there are challenges but the challenges are not insurmountable if we give them the benefit of doubt.

By 2019, I will make up my mind whether or not to support the current administration to continue in government. But I am very sure of one thing, if PDP (with Fayose, Wike, Sule Lamido, Atiku etc) is the alternative in 2019, I will gladly continue with APC. PDP has presently constituted is not an option.

blackpanda:

There is no govt in the history of our denocracy that has not be cursed hated and described as a failure. Since attaining democracy nigerians have become to cynical and full of negative rhetorics. But if the give u the msntle of leadership even in your locality, youre gonna do worst!

Buhari and APC's failure is legendary.
It is hyperMonumental.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Dannidom(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose the only brave man from the west

6 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by drss2(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
now dat is a real man with balls of steel. d Yoruba man with Igbo blood. Fayose is offically d fearless man in nigeria.
God bless Fayose, d next Donald Trump of nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
We are behind you jor.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Vaxt(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Ride on boss

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Oge807: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose their hero

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
MizMyColi:

May tomorrow be better.

he is the last zombie standing

but our duty is to wipe them off nairaland cool cool cool cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
kiss

BTW, check my signature
Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by kabrud: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Na only u dey fight, na u still dey give urself hope.
Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Commander in chief of the Resistance Forces of the State Republic of Ekiti grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Histrings08(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
U can't expect everybody to just fold their arms nd be looking like lucozade... His excellency governor fayose the osokomole of yoruba land ride on sir

10 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by NinaArsenal(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari Nightmare

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infra-Co Nigeria / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.