Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? (444 Views)

How Can I Share Post To My Facebook Page / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / How To Turn Blog Post To A Video In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by Drinokrane: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Guys please how can i share my blog post to my Facebook page...I find it difficult as i have tried it and it keep sharing to my Facebook Wall/Timeline.Please kindly help me Guys
Re: How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by saaedlee: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
There are so many wdgets for that, try dlvrit.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by gidimasters(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Drinokrane:
Guys please how can i share my blog post to my Facebook page...I find it difficult as i have tried it and it keep sharing to my Facebook Wall/Timeline.Please kindly help me Guys
Stop using opera mini to share... Use advanced browsers like Chrome and Mozilla... You will surely see the option to post to page

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by Donald3d(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Drinokrane:
What platform does your blog use ?
Re: How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by napoleon77(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Use this https://jetpack.com/support/publicize/

It would help you auto-publish your post on selected social networks
Re: How Do I Share My Blog Post To My Facebook Page? by Raisd4: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Never use opera for such task. Just install up chrome, you will surely be at an ease to do it. Once installation is done, login to your Facebook page, scroll down a bit as you will see post here box. So copy the url of your post and paste it in the box. Wait until your article shows up. Remove your url again. Upload a pic adjacent to your post and then hit submit submit button. You are done... Hope it helps you...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Write here your site homepage and get traffic or backlinks / How To Pay For Facebook Advert / Happy Valentinez Day Webmasters! Enter To Get Free Domain Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.