Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rulings Of Protest In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rulings Of Protest In Islam (753 Views)

Rulings Concerning Music In Islam / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rulings Of Protest In Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

Rise up against the protest proposed for the 5th of February, 2017.

Gathered by Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawi

Protest is an act that Islaam greatly frowns at.

It Violates the Right of the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) to be Obeyed: Allah the Mighty and Sublime has sent His Messenger, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and conferred on him, the right that his instructions should be obeyed and followed. He the Exalted said:
“We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allah‟s Leave.” [An-Nisaa: 64

He, the Mighty and Sublime also said:

“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain from it. And fear Allah…” [Hashr:7].

Therefore, in very strong terms, Allah the Exalted warned against disobeying the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him), violating his right to be obeyed. He says

"And let those who oppose the Messenger‟s commandment beware, lest some trials and afflictions should befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [An-Noor: 63]

Protests and demonstrations against constituted authority is violation of this right! Abdullah bin Mas‟ood (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“After me, there shall be deprivation (of rights) and things that you will dislike.” They asked, “O Messenger of Allah! What do you order us to do then)?” He answered, “Fulfill the rights over you and ask Allah for that which is for you.”[Collected by Al-Bukhaaree (3603) and Muslim (4803).

Explaining this hadeeth, Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taimiyyah (may Allah shower blessings on him) said,“The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has said that the leaders will be unfair and will do detestable things. Yet, he ordered us to give them their rights and ask Allah for our rights. He did not allow us to take the rights through fight, neither did he permit us not to give them their rights.” Minhaaj as-Sunnah (3/372)]

It is established from the Messenger of Allaah (Blessings and Peace be upon him) that he said:

** If anyone of you detest anything from his leader, then let him be patient **

Hudhayfah bin al-Yaman (may Allah be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “After me, there will be leaders who will not rule according to my guidance and will not follow my path. There will be amongst them, men whose hearts are those of the devils in the body of humans.”

Hudhayfah asked, “What should I do – O Messenger of Allah – if I am alive then?” He answered, “Listen to and obey the leader. Even if your back is beaten and your wealth is taken; listen and obey.”[Collected by Muslim (4813). These narrations – if given due contemplation - also clearly refute the thinking by some that the ruler regarding whom the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) ordered patience and supplication when he rules badly is the fair and good leader.]

I say:

Ask yourself! You who desire to protest! When last did you supplicate for the correctness of the leader of this nation?

Oh! You think your curses will bring a better Nigeria?

Who knows If your curses upon NEPA back then is the major cause of instability of power supply in the country up till now??

Come closer! Leadership is indeed a great task that often overwhelms the veins and muscles of men.

Moreover, how just are you in your own home to start with?

Leadership starts from the family! Are your families safe from your own evil and wickedness?

Have you tried to correct the affairs of your family? How just are you in your home dealings?

Listen to me! Who knows If the next leader of this country will come from your household? So, instead of you focusing on training and upbringing your household, you are busy spreading the article of protest!

A leader of course comes from within us! So, have Nigerians changed to have a better nation

Have you easily forgotten what protest has brought upon the great country Nigeria?

How many death tolls have been recorded in the past?

How many innocent youths and children do fall into the tribulation of a protest when it begins?

How many businesses will be put on hold as a result of the tribulations that do arise from protests?

Shops, Schools, Companies, Institutions will be closed up do the evil that might end up evolving from protest

Have you forgotten what the area boys do by taking advantage of protest to rob people and cause more havoc??

Tell me the protest made in Nigeria that doesn't give birth to unrest, death and loss of property!!!

See! Wrong can never be used to correct wrong?

Don't you believe in the divine effect of prayers

Then supplicate for the country and stop being pessimistic.

The Messenger of Allaah (Blessings and Peace be upon him) was reported to have authentically said:

** Allaah loves the strong believer than the weak one; So, be dutiful towards what will be benefit and never be pessimistic! But If what you never planned for happened, then say: QodaroLlaahu wa maa shaaha fa'ala (Allaah predestines and what He desires is what He does); for indeed If you say: If I had known, I will have done such and such; then you will have opened the door for shaytoon (to mislead you) **

Oh Allaah make Nigeria a comfort and righteous nation for all her citizens, amin.
Copied

1 Like

Re: Rulings Of Protest In Islam by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
The first creature to protest/revolt against the constituted authority is iblees, ash-shaytaan, al-khabeeth, may the curse of Allâh be upon him– Ameen thuma Ameen.

those putting up this act is only following the handiwork of the filthy one, iblees.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God / What Shaykh Hammad Al-ansari Said About Knowledge / Hajj 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.