Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,541 members, 7,847,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens (371 Views)

COVID-19: Trump Shuts U.S./Mexico Border, Photos On Friday Vs Saturday / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens by baouse: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Early hours of yesterday, the meeting between the new president of the United State of America and Mexican president has been cancelled. It came after President Enrique Peña Nieto posted a video on twitter that the nation is not ready to pay for any wall.It has been reported that United States has a 60 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico.
"This morning we have informed the White House that I will not attend the meeting scheduled for next Tuesday with the POTUS," Peña Nieto said
In reply to the tweet Donald trump tweeted

https://ebenhood..com.ng/2017/01/us-mexico-crisis-deepens.html

Re: U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens by gbegemaster(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Please can someone translate that tweet?
Re: U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens U.s.-mexico Crisis Deepens by henrygale(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
OK.
Buh the last part of Mexican president tweet got me cracking! cheesy grin
Don't ask me which one if you can't read the language! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index / 7-year-old Girl Sends 'job Application To Google Boss' And Gets A Response / China Asks U.S. To Cancel Weapons Deal With Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.