Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! (1271 Views)

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Independence: Why Nigeria Should Remain As One - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! by morbeta(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
A friend of mine that resides in UK Just sent this information to my whatsapp and am beginning to get worried. Pls note it was sent to me ooooo.

The Cabal are pushing for the nomination of Bukola Saraki, the current Senate President, as Vice President, as a condition for Osinbajo to ascend to the Presidency, in case Buhari becomes incapacitated, or worse to govern. Same thing they did with Sambo, and Jonathan, after a similar scenario 8 years ago, when President Yar Adua was on his death bed. The problem here is, according to my sources, VP Osinbajo is very reluctant, even to a point of uncomfortable, working with Saraki, a man he considered to be corrupt, but unqualified, to be Vice President. According to one source, Mr Osinbajo does not want someone with a case at the EFCC. And if he insists on this, the Cabal, may find an alternative in Mallam El Rufai, the current governor of Kaduna State. He has emerged in the last 48 hours to be a major player among inside the Cabal. Olusegun Obasanjo, in an interview a moment ago, have asked Vice President Osinbajo, to look South East, or the Middle Belt, for a new Vice President. An advice that may not go down well with the Cabal inside the APC. Events are moving fast inside Aso Rock. The Press are being kept away, for now. There are reports of a small group gathering near Bola Tinubu's house in Asokoro. What they are doing, is anybody's guess. Meanwhile, political negotiations at Aso Rock continues. Come back again.....January 25, 2017.
Re: If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! by RZArecta(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Are you sure you have any friend staying in the UK ? This message is too stvpid to come from an enlightened mind
Re: If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! by mrsheddy(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2017
we keep praying. bt i think he is already in d ozzza room.

Re: If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! by vatiqan(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
@ OP, just wear an amoured vest, the imbeciles would soon arrive here, to attack you. 1... 2... 3....! Sarrki... Ngene... Dropshot.... Hungerbad.... Madridguy... Food dey here o.

1 Like

Re: If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2017
morbeta:
A friend of mine that resides in UK Just sent this information to my whatsapp and am beginning to get worried. Pls note it was sent to me ooooo.

The Cabal are pushing for the nomination of Bukola Saraki, the current Senate President, as Vice President, as a condition for Osinbajo to ascend to the Presidency, in case Buhari becomes incapacitated, or worse to govern. Same thing they did with Sambo, and Jonathan, after a similar scenario 8 years ago, when President Yar Adua was on his death bed. The problem here is, according to my sources, VP Osinbajo is very reluctant, even to a point of uncomfortable, working with Saraki, a man he considered to be corrupt, but unqualified, to be Vice President. According to one source, Mr Osinbajo does not want someone with a case at the EFCC. And if he insists on this, the Cabal, may find an alternative in Mallam El Rufai, the current governor of Kaduna State. He has emerged in the last 48 hours to be a major player among inside the Cabal. Olusegun Obasanjo, in an interview a moment ago, have asked Vice President Osinbajo, to look South East, or the Middle Belt, for a new Vice President. An advice that may not go down well with the Cabal inside the APC. Events are moving fast inside Aso Rock. The Press are being kept away, for now. There are reports of a small group gathering near Bola Tinubu's house in Asokoro. What they are doing, is anybody's guess. Meanwhile, political negotiations at Aso Rock continues. Come back again.....January 25, 2017.

Is this why your praying?

The man of God had already prayed saying, " father if it is your will to break this country, break it".

Pray for God's will not against his will.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNFORTUNATE: 7 Ways Goodluck Jonathan Disappointed Nigerians / Political Gamblers In Pmb's Kitchen Cabinet / Nnamdi Kanu Is Stuck In The Middle - Bloody Scammer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.