Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria - My Story - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria - My Story (3146 Views)

Make 50k+ Monthly With Network Marketing / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story / What Really Is Network Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria - My Story by realunclej(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2017
I wake up every morning with a smile because the days just keep getting better. I am passionate about life and enjoy meeting new people and doing the many things that life has to offer. I live in Lagos and I live life on my own term. But my life has not always been like this.

I am bold to say Royale Business Club International is my Breakthrough!

Royale Business Club International has helped me to achieve a lot:
>> LEADERSHIP that matches my CORE VALUES
>> Award Winning Products that helps people (me) to LIVE MORE
>> Products I would buy even if there was No Compensation Plan
>> Products that can easily be promoted online and offline
>> A system that I duplicates using a combination of online and offline marketing strategies
>> A stable company that has grown year after year and is the ONLY company of it’s kind in the TOP 100.
>> 11 Ways To Compensate their Distributors with instant Daily, Monthly & Yearly Bonus payout to triple my income each year!
>> Helped me to spend time around positive people.
>> Selling is not a must to earn but is fun to me!
>> No targets / No monthly maintenance
>> No time frame
>> Help me work from home/office
>> Free international trips
>> No experience needed or educational qualification required!
>> Help me build a full-time business that eventually needs only part-time attention for full-time (and greater) income...
>> Help me to be creating wealth and/or business for children, grandchildren...
>> Create retirement income...

I have been to many other network marketing companies but none has offer the best opportunities Royale do.
Especially allowing me to do my other business without putting too much time into the network business.
I am bold to say that today in Nigeria, Royale Business Club Intl. is the best network marketing company.
This is not an overstatement but from my own personal experience. If you think otherwise, you can share below.
To support my argument, I will share information about myself and experience.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria - My Story by realunclej(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
From Day Job To Dream Life
For the longest time I wasn’t satisfied with the way my life was going. I bounced from job to job and hated the fact that I was broke financially. I kept saying to myself…

There has to be more to life than this, life should not have to be a struggle.

So I decided to unplug from the “Matrix” and “The old ways of thinking” that we get introduced to as a child, like working for someone else and trading our valuable time on Earth in exchange for a crappy wage.

I’ve been searching for a way to make money working from home. I’ve been a jack of all trades… working in just about every phase of construction (hard work), to being property agents (got in on that one too late) and door to door selling.

I’ve also owned a half dozen or so businesses including printing press, cybercafe, I owned a Computer business center and a Social Media Marketing Agency, a web design firm. The money was good, but I only had a couple days off to enjoy it and even less when I was running a business.

I never liked working for a boss, feeling like a cog in a machine designed to make someone else rich or having my life, family and finances at the mercy of someone else. In fact I used to just quit jobs (or get fired for not showing up) if they didn’t allow me the flexibility to do what I wanted.

I never had both Time Freedom AND Financial Freedom together. So I started buying “Make Money Online” courses and joining Network Marketing opportunities. You name it, I’ve tried it.

The issue I had with Network Marketing is that they teach overly simplistic, outdated marketing techniques. I realize that it needs to be simple so that everybody can do it, but it’s slow and painful unless you have a lot of influence or a big network to begin with.

I never had both Time Freedom AND Financial Freedom together. So I started buying “Make Money Online” courses and joining Network Marketing opportunities. You name it, I’ve tried it.

The Network Marketing model works, but it takes 3 to 5 years before you have a substantial, consistent income. It helps if you pick the right opportunity and join the right team under the right leader.

... but ultimately it’s up to you to develop the skills needed to recruit and build your business.

I’ve also spent hundreds of thousands of naira on products, courses, systems and seminars and a lot of them were total garbage, but a few would actually have something valuable in them.

What’s worse is that there are $2k-$5k overly complex programs being sold online that leave you scratching your head with nowhere to turn unless you spend even more money with them to get one on one help or... you guessed it another product with more training!

So over time I weeded through some of the offers, learned who to trust and bought all of their training and paid for personal coaching from them.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria - My Story by realunclej(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2017
My Breakthrough Discovery
I wanted to learn Internet Marketing so I could make money while working from home or have the ability to earn a living while traveling the world and...

I loved Network Marketing because it put me on path of personal growth and I liked the fact that the business model was based on helping others succeed, I’ve always had a dream to impact others.

My favorite part about Network Marketing is you have the ability to “Earn while you learn.” It wasn’t until I put the two together that I literally found my purpose!

Enter... Internet Network Marketing or Hybrid Marketing.

When I saw it I knew I had found my calling... I had finally found a way to make money online while HELPING OTHERS.

It’s really the best of both worlds. The combination of the two industries allows a person to generate immediate cash-flow while also building a long-term residual income!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting New Blog On Investments / Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country / Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.