Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims (1062 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / "Most Women Can't Squirt But I Can"- Bobrisky Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by damiloladuke: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2017
The self-proclaimed "gay" Nigerian barbie-doll, Bobrisky is at it again. This time he claimed a woman confronted him and asked him to leave her husband alone. This is a serious issue though. If this is true, then the woman needs to be checked for mental disorderliness.

How can your husband still run after another man when he has you at home? Something is missing and fishy somewhere. You are either not complete as a woman or you are not fit to be a wife.

But this Bobrisky self. Is he truly gay?

[img]https://4.bp..com/-HASjbQp9bbQ/WIsIQakHsaI/AAAAAAADZRk/tVtWy2hTGxYjuor5v-mbrM32qbrWkm2-gCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2017-01-27-09-29-54.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-5EU410wwvbE/WIsIWnLY4rI/AAAAAAADZRo/osncuH24IyQltlCddUmEVSWNVuNOCgAUwCLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qcdcY3qV17Y/WIsGI8Cy3DI/AAAAAAADZQ4/2haRLg0Hi7UWj5_Y9tR2dQydHBOtjT-dwCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2017-01-27-09-30-08.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/leave-my-husband-alone-woman-tells.html

lalasticlala
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by sorextee(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2017
na lie him dey lie. shey dey said PRETTY MIKE is straffing him.
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by softwerk(f): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2017
This Bobrisky is getting so popular He sorry She could replace Oluremi Tinubu at the Senate in the next elections grin

You really don't have to be a Sportsman, Politician, Actor or Musician to be famous now in Nigeria, just display Raw, Consistent and Unadulterated STUPIDITY!

I seriously pity those jobless army of followers on Social Media that won't let me rest with Bobrisky's every movement.

But I still insist on blaming Buhari cry
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2017
This bobrisky don mad finish sha..

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by Destined2win: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Some people are just plain stupid
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by sexyglow(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2017
You aren't guy yet! OK o..very soon I mean very very soon you'll be invited for questioning
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by femolacqua(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why!!! this guy don dey get liver. This is absolutely nonsense.
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by Agozie48: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
LOL LWKMd Brobrisky My Man continue to live Large na your Life
Re: A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims by nightingalee: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
... This guy has never made sense; Always public display of stupidity. It's never your fault that you feel this relevant; I blame it on this bunch of thirsty bloggers, who keep up with your shiii, now you feel relevant. Iranu oshi!

(1) (Reply)

MEEK MILL Reportedly Got Himself A New Girlfriend / Davido Buys Bedding Glossaries Worth 8.6million, Shows Off Receipt (pics, Vid) / Tennis Superstar, Serena Williams Flaunts Babybump In Black Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.