Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

What's Your Take On Ponzi Schemes? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Your Take On Ponzi Schemes? (523 Views)

Latest On Ponzi News - Real And Scam Sites / Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Ponzi Schemes? by encryptjay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
The rampant increase in peer to peer donations has left minds twisted.

I for one believe that the money I'll make should be from a genuine source; that my money should not be made at the expense of desperate souls. But then again, every time I look around, I see humans ready to venture into Ponzi schemes to double their cash. It's not easy resisting some of their mouth watering offers but I really find it hard to see any soul who is not ready to enter these schemes.

Talk about some of the religious people; are they willing to make cash at the expense of others?

The more I view this scenario, the more I get insight about we, humans. I get to understand that nobody really cares about others except few people out there. Are we really willing to hurt ourselves to make that cash?

I move around and the probability of me hearing a 'peer to peer' scheme is on the high side. I won't lie, every single day that passes by, I get tempted to venture into it. I know the current state we're in tempts us to involve ourselves with such schemes.

I'm not here to attack anybody but I feel it's necessary we discuss this without using the sentiment card. Some people insult Seun that he's against success of people cause of such stuff. Also, those against it should suggest alternatives in order to reduce the dependency on such platforms.

(1) (Reply)

Geevas.com . Is Owned By Scammers. / Get Your Official Business Name For Advance Investment / We supply Food Commodities in Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.