Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Re Vive Your Man. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re Vive Your Man. (1626 Views)

Ladies! Make Up To 91k Daily And Spoil Your Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re Vive Your Man. by infogenius(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good Day Readers,

This thread is created solely to educate us on the Premier Tonic For Boosting Sexual Performance called Re vive

Let me tell you what makes Re vive special.

1. It provides confidence for sex appeal
2. Dramatically improves sexual performance in Men.
3. It gives firm and strong erection
4. It improves blood flow and stamina.

Confidence for Sex appeal.

Nothing gives a man sexual attraction like confidence.
Revive provides that confidence in man.
First of all, the herbal tonic works fast. It literally sets your confidence level up by the hour.
If you use two capsules in the morning, don't worry if your show time is at night.

It simply makes you ...
...a top performer anytime she is ready.

Libido is naturally increased thereby making it very easy leaving her fully satisfied and wanting more
after she is fully rested.
Revive provides you with that confidence that makes you an instant sex appeal to any woman.

In a simple sentence Revive is a pre herbal product that boosts sexual performance. It has no
side effects.

Revive comes in two packages.

1. Big Revive 400mg x 30 = N12450
2. Small Revive 400mg x 10 = N4200

You can order by calling or send a chat on whatsapp 0 .8 0 .3 .6 .1 .6 .9 .0 .1 .3

Re: Re Vive Your Man. by infogenius(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
One big reason to choose Revive as your sexual performance tonic is simple because it

Improves Sexual Performance

I will tell you a secret, you will never struggle to have an erection. Rock solid erection becomes
a natural thing for you because your libido is dramatically increased.
Its no longer news that men over 40 years and even younger guys struggle with getting and maintaining
erection otherwise known as impotence or erectile dysfunction but with Revive,
the dead man is revived and sexual performance is greatly improved and more pleasurable.

So if you are 40yrs and above not excluding 80 year old men, and your johnny man is not
cooperating before and during s3x, then consider using Re vive.

Revive is a pre herbal product that boosts sexual performance. It has no
side effects.

Revive comes in two packages.

1. Big Revive 400mg x 30 = N12450
2. Small Revive 400mg x 10 = N4200

You can order by calling or send a chat on whatsapp 0 .8 0 .3 .6 .1 .6 .9 .0 .1 .3

Re: Re Vive Your Man. by infogenius(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Here are are other reasons I think Revive is a BOMB

Simple To Use.

Using the premier tonic is very simple. It comes in capsules, which makes it very easy to swallow even if you don't swallow eba like myself.

Just administer with water and you are good to go. Don't worry about unnecessary and embarrassing erections at the bus stops or while standing inside BRT. You will be fine.

Healthy and safe

Revive is not just a premier tonic for sexual performance but also medicine for other salient ailments such as
1. Impotence of the limbs
2. Waist pains
3. Weak back
4. Mental and Physical Fatigue
5. Lowers high blood pressure
6. Premature ejaculation
7. Involuntary Ejaculation

It is 100% herbal and has no side effects i know of provided you use as recommended. Except if you have low blood pressure my advice is that you kindly give me a call.

(1) (Reply)

Vessel For Sale (landing Craft ) In Port Harcourt 11m Asking / Barbing Saloon Item For Sale In Benin City for just 40,000 / Need Loan For My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.