Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! (2445 Views)

Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Mccoynelly(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! ,See Shocking Details

A lady apparently “ran frantic” on Friday, in the wake of finding the father of her two children and spouse for a long time had kicked the bucket since 2002.

It was mayhem and perpetual dramatization in old port Harcourt town waterside as a lady recognized as Grace Amadi by her neighbors ran distraught on Friday evening subsequent to making a stunning disclosure that her significant other of 6 years and father to her 2 kids had kicked the bucket since 2002, LeadersNg reports. Mr Tony had left for his job normally this morning and today was supposed to be
a normal day in their lives until she received a visitor in the late hours of the morning who claimed he was a distant relative of Tony
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/woman-discovers-shes-been-married-to-a-dead-man-for-6-years-in-port-harcourt-see-shocking-details/

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by saaedlee: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ghen ghen... Willie Willie don die.... No who kill am...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by iPrevail(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
So you expect me to believe that a dead man can make love to a woman and produce heirs? Do you know how physical and spiritual laws this negates?

That people could be gullible enough to believe this sort of bullcrap offends me.. Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
iPrevail:
So you expect me to believe that a dead man can make love to a woman and produce heirs? Do you know how physical and spiritual laws this negates?

That people could be gullible enough to believe this sort of bullcrap offends me.. Honestly!
don't mind them. Buhari's change is affecting their brains grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by wtfCode: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
iPrevail:

So u don't knw that dead people come out to socialize with the living for a purpose.
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by rusher14: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
How primitive can one be?

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:

no who kill am

tigpa tigpa

na nchelem kill am...... grin
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Kristus(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is nothing primitive about it. It has been happening. Don't people use charms and other forms of African science? Don't people use traditional means to perform wonders that technology has not performed yet? come back home bro, we are Africans, we know things that happen around us. Just say you haven't seen yet. It really does happen.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
grin nah ya nchelem kill am
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by akankemi1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
anything is possible in africa
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by IseOluwa777(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
It happens oo. I can not explain it. if not that I personally know someone to whom it happened to her husband who left her for another woman only for the woman to disappear in his presence when her relatives traced her to the man's house. She had been dead a while. Needless to say, the man collapsed, recovered later with prayers, but was never the same until he passed away himself a few years later.
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by tee59(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is possible.Most especially dose ones dat died prematurely.Their suden death mak dem to roam abt wtout no whre to go in d spirit world.D evil spirit ar d one livn in dem.Dey continue to leav whre nobody knos dem.Not evry one u com across on ur daily basis ar real human beings,sm ar animals in human form,dead beings in human form too,etc.Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by wayisshut: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
robosky02:

no who kill am

tigpa tigpa

na nchelem kill am...... grin

Clap for nchelem clap for nchelem
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Cindydearie(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
it happens have one in my maternal village with two kids all grown ups
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is "ran frantic" another way of saying she ran mad? Just curious...

Oh btw I refuse to believe the story. At least until somebody explains to me how a spirit can produce sperm.
Re: Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is this a case of African science?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Boy,3 Months After Giving Birth To Twins / Deleted / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.