Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker (31426 Views)

Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by RighteousI: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
why do great players get critized? adebayor is a world class player. he even played with real Madrid under Mourinho. he can jump high and head like drogba, he can turn and shoot in the box, pass, shoot and score from outside the box, dribble, he was a complete striker but yet some hater says he is lazy. he was a first team player for Spurs until pochentino came with his philosophy. adebayor is a great player and arguably one of the best strikers from Africa.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Agriman(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ade na brain man...he was trying to distract him...Ride on Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Iamthatramarmmar(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
my eyes oh
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
K
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Richy4(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
He is still relevant to his Nation.... That does not sound to me as being lazy despite his age

1 Like

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by femi4: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Young03:
i dont blame him

no be naija man he be

dsame with mikel and co

they like moni die

even me too like moni die
Why let the whole World know that you are foolish
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by EmekaBlue(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
kanu style
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wehdone sir

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
wiloy2k8:
'Salary earners can't afford me, I deal with oil money' - Nigerian cross-dresser declares on social media

>>>>> http://www.digestng.com/2017/01/27/salary-earners-cant-afford-i-deal-oil-money-nigerian-cross-dresser-declares-social-media/
afford him for what exactly? Is he a diamond ring?
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adebayor na real Celeb 4 pitch na! it dey easy to b bad...... guy ?
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by owobokiri(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just that and he is lazy? Oyibo and his simplistic conclusions. . On the field , he used to be a terror to opponents untill his mental case set in. . Never saw the lazy angle this guy is yapping about..
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by seangy4konji: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
So what should we go and do?

Hang him
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by princeemmma(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
xo what we should we do now?? should we fried beans with diesel

Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by fredoooooo: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who care ,so far he got the strength to jubilate that goal against assnal. ... grin cheesy
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by LoveJesus87(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lmao see finishing grin
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Kiakia(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adebayor is past his prime. He cannot play in the EPL again. He should stop dreaming of such a move. It ain't gonna happen.
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Luukasz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Young03(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
femi4:
Why let the whole World know that you are foolish

ur foolishness i raised to power 2

because he naturalised in togo

where's his paternity?
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by tillaman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adebayor keep making ur money sir, that's his opinion and it doesn't reduce ur bank account
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by Icon79(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adonis3:

Emmanuel Adebayor still believes he has a lot to offer the Premier League, but any potential suitors may wish to err on the side of caution after hearing a comical anecdote from Brede Hangeland.

Adebayor remains a free agent after playing as captain for his country Togo at the Africa Cup of Nations, and the former Arsenal striker wants another shot at the English top flight after claiming he is blessed with ‘golden genes’.

The 32-year-old forward may not be thankful to former Crystal Palace team-mate Hangeland, however, following his rather humorous recollection of their time together both on the pitch and in training.

Speaking on Norwegian radio show Heia fotball, Hangeland recalled: ‘I only played with him for six months but here’s a quick story. I was playing for Fulham and he played for Spurs.

‘We were attacking and I was marking Adebayor in the midfield. He suddenly said, “Ahhh, I’m hungry.” I replied, “What?”

‘I can’t wait for the game to finish, I’m so hungry,’ he said. Do you know a good restaurant in London, Hangeland?’

The former centre-back, who retired from professional football in August 2016, managed to stay focused on his game during that particular battle but was reminded of the striker’s insatiable appetite when the pair were reunited at Selhurst Park.

‘Later when he came to Palace I started to realise where this came from,’ Hangeland continued. ‘When we had strength workouts he would sit in the gym with just a cup of coffee and a muffin.

‘He was being paid by [Manchester] City, Tottenham and Palace at the same time, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee. Incredible natural talent, but very lazy.’

Source: http://madailygist.com/adebayor-is-very-lazy-former-team-mate-exposes-the-togolese-striker-must-read/

BS! didn't this guy said exactly the same thing about Zaha? All these cowards and losers should quit trashing their team mates once they retire. If you're man enough, say it to their faces while you're right there in the gym or something.

And by the way, his story get k-leg as well. Why would Adebayor, who has been living in London for about 10 years, be asking about a good restaurant in London? shocked
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by mmsen: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Richy4:
He is still relevant to his Nation.... That does not sound to me as being lazy despite his age

You don't last 14 years as a top class professional by being 'very lazy'.

He played for some of the biggest clubs in the world.
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by martinosi: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
ednut1:
Adebayor made sure man city paid him his salary despite being on loan and when sold collected d balance. also held spurs to ransom. bad guy

dont be stupid... thats the nature of the UEFA ruling..and the EPL....tavez, berbatov etc all were still on Man United
payroll for part salary after they left...stop being a African Hater....
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by manuelp: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
so we should fry beans?
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
martinosi:

dont be stupid... thats the nature of the UEFA ruling..and the EPL....tavez, berbatov etc all were still on Man United
payroll for part salary after they left...stop being a African Hater....
where in my post is d so called hate bad guy means sharp/wise guy
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by toshmann(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alexander001:
I can only commend his juju man. Three premier clubs at once.

Notify me when you locate that jujuman.
Re: ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker by philclaps22: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2017
ujh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.