Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

VIDEO: One Band, One Song, One Dance Is What Nigeria Needs— Ben Murray Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: One Band, One Song, One Dance Is What Nigeria Needs— Ben Murray Bruce (270 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: One Band, One Song, One Dance Is What Nigeria Needs— Ben Murray Bruce by ipreach: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerian senator, Ben Murray Bruce, presents on the floor of the Senate the solution to the current forex policy and debt crises being experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHZdI2k6K0
Re: VIDEO: One Band, One Song, One Dance Is What Nigeria Needs— Ben Murray Bruce by Afriifa(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
I always preach this same gospel.

When the gospel isn't favourable to the South- Eastherners, I am referred to as an "Afonja"

and when it isn't favourable to the south-westerners, "Ipod" is what they call me..

Ain't forgetting my Niger-Deltan brothers that refers me to be a " slave" to the Notherners whenever we disagree.

Not to talk of my Muslim cousins that threw insults at me because, I don't support their Ideas of killing for RELIGION.

Also recalling my Christians brothers that said "I am weak" because, I don't totally support "an eye for an eye" method of fighting back.

Finally not forgetting howmany bans, I got from NAIRALAND, All because, I stood my ground to preach the gospel of Unity.

NOTE: I ain't stopping, nor quitting. I am just starting
Re: VIDEO: One Band, One Song, One Dance Is What Nigeria Needs— Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wow

So this is how these guys foool themselves in the Senate?
Talking about people dancing and falling on their butt?
And laughing like foools?

Which kind nonsense country be this? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / The Chief Justice Is Expected To Bring The Community Together And Mediate / Why The World Can’t Rest: The Petrodollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.