Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident (632 Views)

Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Farmer Cries Out On A Strange Disease. / Why Every Farmer Or Agripreneur Should Visit Songhai! / Are You A Snail Farmer Or You Deal On Snail Products? This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by oluwafemi1993: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please I need an akwa ibom resident or farmer.
I am a prospective corper and will love to be deployed to the state, pls I need land for farming during my service year
I will be glad if you can be of help, just send me your contact detials
Whatzapp (08163233898)
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by tempest01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Which city or village do you intend to locate your farm?

Or better still your prospective ppa?
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by oluwafemi1993: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
tempest01:
Which city or village do you intend to locate your farm?

Or better still your prospective ppa?
Any village or city will be okay as long it is near to market,road and water
I will be glad if you suggest any location, size of lands that I can get and type of crops that have ready made market.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by Following(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
oluwafemi1993:

Any village or city will be okay as long it is near to market,road and water
I will be glad if you suggest any location, size of lands that I can get and type of crops that have ready made market.
Thanks in anticipation
you should mention d range of crops you r interested and land size you need. there z great demand agric produce in this state as we r nt really a farming state. I m also currently in search f land for rent
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by oluwafemi1993: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Following:
you should mention d range of crops you r interested and land size you need. there z great demand agric produce in this state as we r nt really a farming state. I m also currently in search f land for rent

Vegetables, cucumber,watermelon, cassava,maize,sweet potatoes,pepper and tomatoes
Land size: 5 acres and above
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by Following(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
oluwafemi1993:

Vegetables, cucumber,watermelon, cassava,maize,sweet potatoes,pepper and tomatoes
Land size: 5 acres and above
5 uncultivated acres in akwa ibom? it may be expensive bc they r mostly community owned and most definitely nt close 2 a major market.when do u intend 2 come 2 aks
Re: Help!!!! I Need An Akwa Ibom Farmer Or Resident by austino01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.

(1) (Reply)

Chisel Plough For Sale / Smart Farmers This Is Real / Moringa Seeds Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.