Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,029 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court (22518 Views)

Amend constitution: Federal Land Registry, Land Use Act Must Be Disbanded Ambode / Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Okeikpu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
slurryeye:

How come Port Harcourt has an English name, how come rivers is called rivers, how come plateau is called plateau, how come cross rivers is an English name? The Portuguese were the first Europeans to come to the place, and they gave it Lago de Curamo because of its lagoon.
It was imposed on them after the civil war
Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by jagorinho: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Okeikpu:
We actually the ones that hospitalized the Yorubas in Lagos
Just that things went wrong after the civil war n Yorubas ahead claiming Lagos
That's the deal they reached wt the Hausas against the gr8 Biafra
We'll get everything back at right time.
lol, no matter what, the only thing your biafra will never lack is presence of numerous comedians, damn it!!! i neva hear dis one before ooo, OKEIKPU i declare you the grand commander of commedians in the virtual state of Biafra....thanks for making my nite

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by slurryeye: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Okeikpu:

Sorry that I ever replied your post.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Okeikpu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
slurryeye:

Sorry that I ever replied your post.

Pathetic!
You guys hate the truth

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Okeikpu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
jagorinho:

lol, no matter what, the only thing your biafra will never lack is presence of numerous comedians, damn it!!! i neva hear dis one before ooo, OKEIKPU i declare you the grand commander of commedians in the virtual state of Biafra....thanks for making my nite
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by philclaps22: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2017
h
Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Slottersign: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Okeikpu:
Answer the question n stop ranting
Lagos isn't only a no man's land...
Even the name proves everything

Idiotic people of biafra -Ipob. Ebonyi and Enugu is Fulani land, Onitsha is Benin land. You all came from Abidjan, same place Ojukwu fled to when he saw real war. Go back to Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Kingspin(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2017
We only fight for greed in this country. Some Nigerians do go to Europe and America, pay and owned properties, become a citizen of these countries even those fighting their fellow Nigerian down here. Restructure Nigeria now so that some of these nonsense for greed will stop. People do what they like because the system is not well defined and clear.

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by stinechykee: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2017
slurryeye:

History of Lagos
Lagos was settled at various times by hunters and fishermen from the Àwórì sub-nationality. Originally based in Iseri on the Ògùn River about 20 miles from the island, the initial wave of settlers led by Arómiré (the one that becomes personable at the sight of a river), established a presence in Ìddó and Èbúté Métta. Arómiré also grew vegetables, especially pepper, on a site where Iga Ìdúngànràn, the palace or official residence of the Oba of Lagos now stands. Iga Ìdúngànràn is an Àwórì term meaning house on pepper farm. The palace is thus not only an important symbol of the historical traditions of Lagos; its name also helps keep alive the site's association with vegetable farming by Arómiré, the city's first settler.
From these bases the Àwórì settlers moved further south, towards the creeks and the sea. One major reason why they moved was because their increasing population created the need for more space. Another was safety and security. Yorùbáland, of which Lagos was a part, had become embroiled in the long-running wars involving ethnic groups, communities, chiefdoms, kingdoms, and other political units of the time

http://www.city-data.com/world-cities/Lagos-History.html
Who ask you to give us that una fake analysis? That's how you Afonjas claimed what that does not belong to you people.I wonder wen Lagos suddenly belong to Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by slurryeye: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Who ask you to give us that una fake analysis? That's how you Afonjas claimed what that does not belong to you people.I wonder wen Lagos suddenly belong to Yorubas

Please f.uck off my post.....I don't wanna engage in any discussion with you.
Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Udmaster(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Leave PH alone! Okrikans own PHC.
is either u are deluded or just joking.
phc owned by okrika? u must be a comedian.
ijaws have no say in phc,get it in ur skull,ikwerre are.
stop deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Olu317(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okeikpu:
Y is you pple dragging ds Lagos so much
Is it because a Yoruba man is the governor 4now sad
LMAOOOO... can't stop laughing...
Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by Olu317(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okeikpu:
PORTUGUESE DIDN'T FIGHT ANY WAR AGAINST YORUBA PEOPLE. IT WAS THE BRITISH THAT FOUGHT AFTER THERE WAS A PROBLEM BETWEEN KOSOKO AND AKITOYE OVER THE THRONE. THAT GAVE THE BRITISH COLONIALIST TO WAGE WAR AGAINST KOSOKO BECAUSE THE YORUBA WERE ALREADY DIVIDED AMONGST THEMSELVES. NIGERIA'S HISTORY AND BRITISH EMPIRE'S HISTORY ON WEST AFRICA ARE AVAILABLE FOR RUMOUR MONGERS TO PERUSE.
Re: Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court by SIRmanjar(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Well deserved victory..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Bows Out Of Buhari's Cabinet / Lawali Shuaibu Demands Oshiomhole’s Resignation / Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.