Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix (2298 Views)

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / Bill To Prohibit Street Begging In Edo Passes Second Reading - Vanguard / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Take a look and be the

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Take a look and be the judge
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=53179381][/quote]
Vanguard has been around before you were born
So you want us to stop reading because of this mistake?
You self can you count your mistakes in life..........including this one?

Change the heading jare. Don't make enemies here.
We are legion!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by tbaba1234: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Vanguard has been around before you were born
So you want us to stop reading because of this mistake?
You self can you count your mistakes in life..........including this one?

Change the heading jare. Don't make enemies here.
We are legion!!!

This mistake stokes tribal and religious tensions.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
tbaba1234:

Its still a mistake!!!
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
So I should niw trust the nonsense by a Nigerian institution?

People who have severally denied their own mothers. .

Vanguard may be clumsy sometimes, but I would rather pitch eith tuem than any Nigerian institution..
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by OBAGADAFFI: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
@OP kindly check the date of the rejoinder. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by cola: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Vanguard is little more than these N20 Oshodi collage 'soft-sells' that claim to be newspapers

Only this morning, this same Vanguard published an interview for someone it claims to be an APC chieftain that I personally know to be a PDP topshot. I was shocked and irritated at the same time...

Now this!

Was it not this same Vanguard that published that Oyedepo article/video?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by owobokiri(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
If the op and her likes are as decisive and unwavering in tackling the fulani menace as they are in shouting down anybody who tries to beam more light on these "herdsmen" crises, maybe this violence would have stopped by now. .

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
I've long known Vanguard with their publishing of outright lies. Most of the lies which Nairaland sometimes put up as news from Imo State originate from Vanguard.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Its still a mistake!!!

It is not a mistake. Vanguard reported the false story deliberately just to stoke ethnic and religious violence.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
seunmsg:

It is not a mistake. Vanguard reported the false story deliberately just to stoke ethnic and religious violence.
Adonbilivit.
They know the consequence of false stories
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by TippyTop(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Coming from somebody who gets her news from BBC Radio Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by TippyTop(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
tbaba1234:

Name one media house in the world that don't make mistakes now and again.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by OBAGADAFFI: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
@OP kindly check the date of the rejoinder. and the date Vanguard Newspaper reported the news grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Philistine(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Vanguard has since lost his credibility, they are an IPod newspaper.So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by stinggy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Evem before this I can't take serious any news I read from Vanguard as the single source though. Too many lies/conjectures and sensational headlines.
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by FeloniousFelon: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
So the rejoinder came a day before the publication?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
A newspaper that sources all its news items on Whatsapp chats and Twitter handles of PDP an IPOB supporters is only fit for the dust Bin!

I dont read VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS!
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some people are desperately trying to initiate a religious war by pushing all manner of falsehood...
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by Nbote(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
OP and other morons, how com d skool issued a rejoinder a day before Vanguard reported d news? For U claiming d paper is trying to stoke religious violence, has there been killings in southern kaduna by fulani herdsmen or not? Has there been killings in other parts by d same herdsmen or not? To think there wasn't much done all these while until ppl started calling for self defense den Una remember say una get mouth and can type abi? Northern leaders are claiming d ppl carrying out these attacks are aliens but yet "Aliens" came to surrender hundreds of AK 47s in Katsina jus a few days ago. I really do wish some of U can actually b in a position where ur voice isn't been heard, then I'll know whether u can com and spew d senseless and moronic thrash some of U spew online.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by vedaxcool(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin. Vanguard of Lies
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by OBAGADAFFI: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nbote:
OP and other morons, how com d skool issued a rejoinder a day before Vanguard reported d news? For U claiming d paper is trying to stoke religious violence, has there been killings in southern kaduna by fulani herdsmen or not? Has there been killings in other parts by d same herdsmen or not? To think there wasn't much done all these while until ppl started calling for self defense den Una remember say una get mouth and can type abi? Northern leaders are claiming d ppl carrying out these attacks are aliens but yet "Aliens" came to surrender hundreds of AK 47s in Katsina jus a few days ago. I really do wish some of U can actually b in a position where ur voice isn't been heard, then I'll know whether u can com and spew d senseless and moronic thrash some of U spew online.

I am surprised they didn't bother read the dates on the rejoinder and the news

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by RZArecta(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
The schools "rebuttal" came out a day before Vanguards's story even though it was targetted at mainly Vanguard

There is no refference number to that letter

The so called letter isn't even signed. Something tells me Nafeesaa or some of her friends forged the letter

cool

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by OBAGADAFFI: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin. Vanguard of Lies

So the rejoinder came before the event.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by RZArecta(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Op pls correct me if I'm wrong but have you for once ever spoken out against the killings perpetrated by your kinsmen in Southern Kaduna (the killer herdsmen)

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by dahaz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Any sensible person should avoid vanguard. It is so unfortunate that an old newspaper as vanguard will incite hatred,ethnic and religious tension. severally they have cause to swallow their vomit by apologising to people for spreading falsehood. I will continue to repeat on nairaland "Believe vanguard at your own peril"
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by drss2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nbote:
all dis talk about libyan, malian n senegalese herdsmen is part of their taqiyya to decieve n hide d true identities d killers. like i said before, 99.9% of cattle rustlers in nigeria ar fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by funlord(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
So igbere TV it is then? undecided
Re: Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix by naijaking1: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Some people are desperately trying to initiate a religious war by pushing all manner of falsehood...

Look at yourself, madame alhaja Jihadist walking around and pretending to be a moderate citizen.
Thanks to Vanguard, the evil machinations from your people will get some light shown to expose it.
Fulani islamic herdsmen kill other Nigerians, it's ok by you.
Ms. Bridget gets murdered in Kano with the assistance of state government Jihadist, it's ok.
El Rufai pays his fellow Fulani people to kill or not to kill christians, it ok by you, except when a newspaper shines light on the evil.
And you still walk around as a patriotic Nigerian? No, you're a rabid muslim fanatic who see no wrong when non muslims loose their lives to criminal islamic elements. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Investors Give Technical Support To Igbo Youth As IMC Inspects Projects. / If It Was GEJ. / Igbo Elders & Youth Are Arrogant, Ungrateful We Back Quit Notice--northen Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.