Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) (41701 Views)

Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Koolking(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
A thief stole my chickens, caught him after a day, took him to the Police only to be told there is no evidence because the thief ate the chickens.

LMAO...
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thank God they set her free. She learnt some lesson. It will be inhumane to set anyone that steals petty stuffs on fire at time point in time giving the harsh economic reality.
Nigerians are hungry and the government of the day ain't doing anything about it.
Companies are fleeing, selling what's left of their carcass and moving out of the country. FDI is not coming into the country. Folks are losing their jobs everyday.
When hunger sets in, even your remote go resemble gala.
Nor be person fault. Lets learn to give the little we can afford pls.
If you see a thief or catch one as long as he/she is not harm or violent(not a real threat) it is allowed to himilate em a bit to deter em from future occurence but please don't take it to the extreme. Thanks
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Inhumane treatment undecided

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Millxz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
This Is Bad

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Blaqsuqar: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whats the lot of the future generations in this part of the world? cry

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
And what did the girls stock
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Edoblakky(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
I once had a househelp who stole from me. I didn't realise it on time. But when I found out, I set traps for her by displaying some naira notes on my kitchen table, dinning table, sitting room chair etc. I was so shocked she took all the money same day without thinking. I just called her agent who happened to be her elder sister to come and take her out of my house. She later confessed it was her boyfriend who was encouraging her to steal to buy recharge cards for him. But she had to leave my house the same day. I can't lay my hands on another person's child because they work for me.

2 Likes

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
If na man dem for don burn am.
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by HHH7king: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A video clip of abuse involving a young girl has been making the rounds on various social media platforms, including Facebook and Whats App. The video which is too gruesome to post here -has sparked debate on whether it is right for citizens to take justice in their own hands and sort out criminals in this humiliating manner.every one should at least fear God in all things,on the side of truth;it's not right to steal and yet is not right to judge but truth must always be spoken.mercy and forgiveness remain the ultimate.sign off

In the video, the young girl reportedly aged between 15 and 20 was caught stealing from a home. The aggrieved owners of the home rolled her in mud and poured engine oil all over her body before setting her free in bid to humiliate her.

However the action has sparked mixed feelings with some condemning the act and calling it inhumane.

Meanwhile others have welcomed the action stating that thieves are criminals and should be treated as such.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/is-this-right-see-what-was-done-to.html

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Idiots all over the place: All the politicians, Governors, Senators, Pastors, stealing you blind have their kids abroad and you are hailing them and praying to be like them, na our mentality be the wahala wey we get.

2 Likes

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Xerum(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
sometimes, jungle justice is the real justice

But this na petty thief na. A bit disproportional.

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Xerum(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
I once had a househelp who stole from me. I didn't realise it on time. But when I found out, I set traps for her by displaying some naira notes on my kitchen table, dinning table, sitting room chair etc. I was so shocked she took all the money same day without thinking. I just called her agent who happened to be her elder sister to come and take her out of my house. She later confessed it was her boyfriend who was encouraging her to steal to buy recharge cards for him. But she had to leave my house the same day. I can't lay my hands on another person's child because they work for me.

You did the right thing bro! She even confessed without getting tortured / dehumanized.

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
I lost my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Black 64GB (stolen) that cost me almost $500 a few weeks ago, which I am yet to replace. But I cannot do what that man did to a human being....unless s/he kidnapped somebody. I have zero tolerance and zero sympathy for kidnappers.

O pari
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by sucess001(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
sometimes, jungle justice is the real justice

SoftP:
Not bad' he didn't slain her nor abuse her womanhood' Just a psychological torture...

These are the real animals!!!

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by sucess001(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
What happened to the use of the rod? Or rather sane punishments? Or one on one talk/counselling

'Rod' ke?

relax o...use another word biko...
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
sucess001:

'Rod' ke?

relax o...use another word biko...
lol bad mind grin grin
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
In a sane country,that man will be facing públic prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by godquality: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
This one good now. I remember back in the day wey dem go mix cement give thief drink. Hmm. The good old days wey thieves dey carry only knives or wood take threaten person.....
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by protocoll(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
SoftP:
Not bad' he didn't slain her nor abuse her womanhood' Just a psychological torture...

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by belikov: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
sumtin tells me dat either dat gial or one of her sistaz dan been reject either d man or one of him brodaz chykin...jst a tot tho
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
There are some folks that are more wicked than the devil
angry

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
iwezor1:

Make 40k with 8k in less than 2weeks, system regulated ,for more info contact zero seven zero six one five nine six nine zero two

Come here lemme swear for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's a shame. Nigerians are too backward.

1 Like

Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by Horlart12: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Am sure say no be lagos this thing dey happen,if na lagos dey go burn the girl.
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by ziga: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2017
megareal:
She should thank her God she wasn't caught by sadistic humans. At least she wasn't beaten, stripped, raped or burnt.

If she loves her life, this should serve as a lesson to her for eternity

You don't think that what he did was sadistic

Haba!!!
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by October1960: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Africans and barbarism.

No wonder other people treat us bad.

We can't even treat each other well.
Re: Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:
Humiliating a thief like this is better than killing him/her IMO
True talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road Safety Officer Carrying Guns? (see Photo) / Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl / Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.