Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? (17799 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Zenith Bank Introduce A Code To Check Account Balance (How To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Pope22(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
I read a post today where someone was advicing the youths not to marry someone who uses code to lock his or her phone to prevent his or her spouse from having an access to his or her messages, chats, etc.

He also believes that people who lock their phones with codes have something they hide from their spouse even though the spouse may know his or her phone unlock code. He further says we the youths should not marry someone who locks her phone with code.
I believe that not all people who lock their phones with codes have something they hide from their spouse but I still want to hear your opinion..what's your reason for locking your phone with a code?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by amnesty7: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
My phone, my right to do as I wish. Period.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by jonaifame22(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have too many mojo videos and I have a younger sister who likes to play games on my fone and not only will she play games,she will wanna watch some videos too, if I tell her not to touch my fone she won't understand, so the best I'll do is to lock am wth code and hear word

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by omega25red(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
i have the office 365 app on my phone which requires me to have a password before i can actually use it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Emac34: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnesty7:
My phone, my right to do as I wish. Period.
yeah

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by makydebbie(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
With the mother I have, that's the best decision you'll make.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Flexherbal(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Because it is private !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by knightsson: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
despite having lot of damaging things in my phone I still don't lock it, what I lock is my whatsapp and photo gallery.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
because it's trending

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by wtfCode: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Because its mine alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by maverick001: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
have younger sisters Hu want to know what does nt concern dem

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Countrygirl(f): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
To keep intruders off

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Gladiator1: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
I lock my phones to protect my live sexcapades with my mistresses

If I don't take care of myself, who will??

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I lock it cos I don't want my enemies pretending to be my friends to snatch my man away from me or better still spoil business for me cheesy.

22 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Pope22(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
So can someone please tell me why the man ask us not trust anybody who locks his or her phone?

Lalasticlala...when you will start commenting on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by CaroLyner(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
someone could faint at the sight of my portfolio lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by dyangprof(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
dat counselor no wel atol.
Secrecy must show-case in human life.
dis only hapen wen u decided to embark on d word "Cancel, instead of Counsel"
Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
I 've not still had a reason as to why i should put my phone on lock code.
Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by oatzeal(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by rawpadgin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
too many illicit content in it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Thisis2raw(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't like people touching my phone anyhow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by AntiWailer: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Because it is my phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Privacy, short and simple

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Mouthgag: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin

MY girlfriends can be very nosy... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
wet in concern you

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Asito(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by tillaman(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
So I won't break up wit my bae without even knowing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Kondomatic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
I DON'T LOCK MY PHONES
Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Donshemzy1234: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
lol. d question seems like you're asking me why my ATM card has password

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by veacea: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't.
Re: What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cuz it's mine and nobody should have access to it

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Changing Your Phone's IMEI / HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / How Xiaomi Miraculously Lied To Their Vendors And Customers .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.