Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Just In: Antoine Griezmann Agrees To Join Manchester United This Summer! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just In: Antoine Griezmann Agrees To Join Manchester United This Summer! (605 Views)

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Real Madrid & Barca January Transfer News Griezmann Agrees To Camp Nou Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Antoine Griezmann Agrees To Join Manchester United This Summer! by ninnomedia: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Atletico Madrid player and French international has finally signalled his desire to join the Red Devils this summer.

The Footballer’s agent made this known in a private interview he granted to a French newspaper regarding the future of the player.

In his words, he quipped;..................http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/01/27/just-in-antoine-griezmann-agrees-to-join-manchester-united-
this-summer/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Will Find Me After Winning This Odd / Football Predictions That Will Double Your Money This Weekend / To My Bet9ja Guys I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.