Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Do You Require Assistance With Your Financial Valuation, Modelling And Reporting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Require Assistance With Your Financial Valuation, Modelling And Reporting (381 Views)

Do You Require SEO, Ads, Digital Marketing For Your Idea/business? / Like Apple, Amazon Hits $1 Trillion Valuation / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require Assistance With Your Financial Valuation, Modelling And Reporting by bimbo90: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Are you a startup, SME or any other kind of organisation and require assistance with your internal finance function, then you can talk to me. I will build a complete financial model for you with all relevant financial statements, income statement, balance and cashflow statement along with working assumptions, reporting schedules e.g. working capital, fixed asset, tax and debt schedules. I can also undertake a valuation of your business to enable you make informed decision.

In addition, i can assist in preparing periodic management accounts and reports to further assist in internal decision making. Feel free to contact me on 08117888875 to discuss further.

(1) (Reply)

Forex- 4,328 Real Sector Firms Benefited From Cbn’s $1.07bn Dollars Sales / Made In Nigeria Ecommerce Pioneered By Cokodeal Can It Save Us From Recession / Loan With Low Interest And No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.