Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (62557 Views)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Davifeghe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
In harrysong voice, because you get Bach you you no get respect: bacana! I never see when big breat come become bribe, bacana in davifeghe voice¤ because you no get label, them the challenge you: no problem! I never see when five***** come become label; no problem!
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by godquality: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Since when do you arrest for breach of contract? Are you not supposed to go to court to seek redress?And if a party is found guilty the court determines the penalty?

Nigeria police just like the judiciary is just a bazaar. Highest bidder takes all. If i can pack all my family and relatives away from this country I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ha ha ha! na d bues thew wan play after their regae be dis shey? Abeg make I call Kcee.Na to hear him own side.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by tillaman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Baba for the girls!!!
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by redcliff: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
sucess001:
lol. so anyone can jst get the police to arrest another person. when did breach of contract become a criminal case for someone to be arrested?

Your head is there
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by redcliff: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Noel1:
Ha ha ha! na d bues thew wan play after their regae be dis shey? Abeg make I call Kcee. I must hear his own side.

Ode.. you think say this method go help your adsense abi? Be creative and you go get traffic for ur site but thos method na criminality you dey practice
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Hayormini(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Blood igbo music group... I kuku 8 d music label bfre
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
redcliff:

Ode.. you think say this method go help your adsense abi? Be creative and you go get traffic for ur site but thos method na criminality you dey practice
I never mean't to be understood that way. Ok? It was just a simple humor and I guess that was really obvious. Sorry if that was in the least bit offensive to you. Ok? Btw – I think its rather easier to pass your message across without offensive words...
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
is it a must for harrysong to be in their label? why not leave the guy, its clear e money records isnt an environment harrysong wants to be in so why hold him for breach of contract? did he collect money for job not done? come on.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by stacyadams: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol..both kc and Harry ..music zero...dressing zero...wetin dem dey do for the music labeli don't know
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by charlesucheh(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
when money is involved!
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by kernel501: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
gabazin080:
news from aunti linda (smelling pvssy_)

Nobody in your village is close to as successful as Linda, your family joint together cannot even stand her 10% wealth and influence in Nigeria or Africa.
#PoorAfonja #FrustrationInAction.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by GeneralB: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=gabazin080 post=53184273]news from aunti linda (smelling pvssy_)[/quote
When u go get sense

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by komekn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is this trend that us becoming so common that it is almost is or has become legal convention.

Civil matters, contractual dispute and even matters of defamation are not criminal and are normally settled if need be in a civil court. Not with armed police acting as paid thugs.

Why then are police and other supposed law enforcement agents arresting people willy nilly on frivolity. This is illegality by the supposed upholders of the law.

WE ARE IN A MESS.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by mecussey(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gten:
Immaturity, can't you guys go separate ways without feeding the Nigerian police?

Men...if i give u secret and you waka without due date..guy u are in trouble. Na why devil no dey allow pple go easily. Its only God that can let you go with his blessings and still handle it in his own way.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
CecyAdrian:
E Don dey happen

Kcee and his brother should really be careful in dealing with this issue.
careful about what?
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
abdulrazat:
That's how bridges get burnt and friends become foes.

You made me shed tears. This world is such a horrible place that just one mistake we erase all the good times we shared as friends. I just pray they forgive themselves and move on.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by bizhop01: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
gabazin080:
news from aunti linda (smelling pvssy_)

DO U SMELL HER PUSSSY B4?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by africandollar: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
gaventa:
Gegeun...eshinshin carry kpomo gegeun

Ori e pau! grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
sucess001:
lol. so anyone can jst get the police to arrest another person. when did breach of contract become a criminal case for someone to be arrested?

Breach of contract is a criminal offence. Crime is not when you carry gun only
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Godknowsbest: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
When una dey share money we no dey. No Bleep to give here.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by entrepreneurmic: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
VickyRotex:
After the Reggae? undecided
PLAY D BLUES. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by killsmith(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Harrysong has to be one of the best music composer in this country
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Seun360(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Remember back in 2010 when i saw one of Harrysong's music video, i said to myself that this guy should quit music but FiveStar stood by him. He later became successful and trying to cut cunners,

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by folasayolyn(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
sucess001:

our police is now for sale to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by shumuel(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
gaventa:
Gegeun...eshinshin carry kpomo gegeun

You must be old, infact you are old, very old to have known this grin

You just reminded me the days when we use to narrate those indian movies to our friends who hadn't watch that particular movie and the days of ''You mess'' grin

You kill my brother ghenghenun! wink

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Ians(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
kcee come nd resolve issue with harrysong police is not baba for the case,
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by TinaAnita(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Enemies of progress everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Yksoul(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
WE DONT NEED ANYBODY TO TELL US BEFORE WE KNOW THAT HARRYSONG IS THE MUSIC ENGINE OF 5 STARS LABEL! E MONEY AND KCEE KNOW THIS

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
killsmith:
Harrysong has to be one of the best music composer in this country
he sure is, seems he is the brain behind most hit songs from the label, guess that's why they are so pained to let him leave like that

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.