Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested (3003 Views)

Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / Nnamdi Kanu’s Guard 'Ojukwu' Who Was Arrested By Soldiers, Granted Bail. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Mohdadutse(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
When he was charged to court the judge asked him what he mean by RIP he said REMAIN IN POWER!

9 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin

Discharged and acquitted

3 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by lilytender: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, RIP Buhari, Remain In Power (RIP) until you right all the wrongs of PDP. For those wishing you death, you shall be at their burial. Amen.
Psalm 143:12 - "In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant."
Psalm 109:28 - "While they curse, may you bless; may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice."

6 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by femimailbox(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don tire for Buhari news abeg!

3 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Edwinmason(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
lilytender:
Yes, RIP Buhari, Remain In Power (RIP) until you right all the wrongs of PDP. For those wishing you death, you shall be at their burial. Amen.
Psalm 143:12 - "In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant."
Psalm 109:28 - "While they curse, may you bless; may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice."
you are quoting the bible 4 someone who does nt believe in christ.....wil a muslim ever quote the koran to defend you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Withambition(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lmao...Nigerians can be very smart
Check out MY LEGAL DIARY
https://www.nairaland.com/3569908/interesting-legal-diary-legal-stories

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by jamesonic78(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Edwinmason:
you are quoting the bible 4 someone who does nt believe in christ.....wil a muslim ever quote the koran to defend you

I really wish that dull and gullible human will be back to answer that question,,,,mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by BiafranPrince: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2017
lilytender:

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, But when a wicked man rules, people groan.

Are majority not groaning and suffering in pain?

4 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Depreacherman(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Let him not die yet oh, he must finish what he has started. Shebi e wan be president

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Mohdadutse:
When he was charged to court the judge asked him what he mean by RIP he said REMAIN IN POWER!
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested by Mohdadutse(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

(photo)gov Obaseki Rumored Cultist, Handshake With A Prince Hits Internet / 2019: Why I Will Dump PMB And Work With Atiku - Tinubu / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Kwara APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.