Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Diego Simeone – “you Have To Beat The Best” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diego Simeone – “you Have To Beat The Best” (384 Views)

Aww A Female Is Ready To Beat Wiz Khalifa UP / “anytime We Had Misunderstanding, She Would Beat The Hell Out Of Me” – Husband / F.C. Barcelona Spoils Diego Simeone's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Simeone – “you Have To Beat The Best” by uneeking(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
In reaction to the news that his team has been drawn to face F.C. Barcelona at the semi-final stage of the Spanish Cup, manager of F.C. Athletico Diego Simeone has challenged Atleti to prove themselves as worthy Copa del Rey winners by beating Barcelona in the last four.

F.C. Barca have won the last two Copa ties with the 2013 winners but Atletico Madrid have emerged victorious on the last two occasions they have met in the semis, which includes a 6-0 aggregate win in 1999-2000, when the Catalans forfeited the second leg over a dispute with the Spanish Football Federation.

Diego Simeone does not see it as anything special for his team to have to face Barca at this stage of a major competition and wants his players to show they are of the same calibre as Luis Enrique’s side.

“I value it as a semi-final and it’s normal to face these against major teams, we’re used to that,” he told a news conference on Friday.

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-diego-simeone-you-have-to-beat-the-best/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn Bitcoin Online? / Write On Glanceng Dot Com - Tell Your Story In Your Own Words / Effective,functional,perfect Building Plan And Construction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.