Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London (2079 Views)

Latest Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In London! / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by oatzeal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ERLgwbF_nYQ/WIuVw8HPF8I/AAAAAAAA_bA/OMt4qHOTYqQ4ShzguFdfWNZYVoa77HNMwCLcB/s640/BUHARI%2B1.jpg[/img]

A new photo of President Muhammadu Buhari relaxing in London with Mr Martin Schulz of the European Parliament has surfaced online amidst rumour of his ill health.

Someone shared the new photo online and wrote:...

"From my inbox, somebody asked what is the current state of PMB, And I have this to share... President Buhari sits with the President of the European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz, and his aides."

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/social-economic-activities-return-to.html

Re: See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by oatzeal(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
.... we are still waiting for baba to talk tho...

1 Like

Re: See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by dikeigbo2(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Animated movie
Re: See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by oatzeal(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mynd44

saw your link.. dont tell me u wana lock 8:03pm post for 8:04pm's ... lol .. HOW WAS UR DAY?
Re: See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Old pics . I don become Thomas even if he speaks from London I will not agree he must come back to Nigeria and address us live in Tele. till then I hear say buhari' don die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Some SARS Officers Don’t Want You To Know / Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC / Why Are Nigerians So Damn Stupid....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.