Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt (2186 Views)

How To Apply For Loan On Paylater / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / I Borrowed Money Without Collateral On Paylater, Here’s How It Works-nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by Djbond(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
So I saw and clicked on an ad of Paylater here on nairaland in August last year, so I first got a loan of 10,000naira and I repaid, till my chances increased to the stage of Borrowing up to 30,000 in last year December.

Anyway, I applied and got 30,000 naira loan on 19th of December 2016 for 30 days duration to repay 36,000 on the 18th of this month (January) 2017 which the date has passed and now They have been messaging me up and down to pay back their loan as they are going to report me to the credit Bureau service or something like that Sha, they even went up to the extent of threatening me with restriction of obtaining a traveling visa in future in the text msg I got today.

My problem and fear now is that, I don't know where to pay them the money cos I used the money on something important during December period and I'm supposed to be paying my house rent this month to escape being evicted as I've been owing 6 months outstanding so there's no where I can get them the money for now to be honest.. You all know the hardship in the country.

Well My question here is, has anyone been in my shoes once here that will like to share his story about how he handled it and what were the consequences and punishment for not paying a up a loan at the expected time or not willing to pay back and got away with the debt. Share your story may be I can learn from you on what to do to escape

Thanks
Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by chordrylateral(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why will you borrow and not pay back?you abuse it just because you weren't ask for collateral.can you try that with a banK.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by nahinbdis: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Someone started a business to help with small unsecured loans and ends up lending to folks like you with criminal intent. Yes, folks like you are the reason unsecured loans are still relatively hard to get in Nigeria. Instead of calling them to reschedule the loan, you want to escape.

But you know what, escape if you like. In five years time you will repay the loan in millions when you find your credit rating severely damaged.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by gidimasters(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Djbond:
So I saw and clicked on an ad of Paylater here on nairaland in August last year, so I first got a loan of 10,000naira and I repaid, till my chances increased to the stage of Borrowing up to 30,000 in last year December.

Anyway, I applied and got 30,000 naira loan on 19th of December 2016 for 30 days duration to repay 36,000 on the 18th of this month (January) 2017 which the date has passed and now They have been messaging me up and down to pay back their loan as they are going to report me to the credit Bureau service or something like that Sha, they even went up to the extent of threatening me with restriction of obtaining a traveling visa in future in the text msg I got today.

My problem and fear now is that, I don't know where to pay them the money cos I used the money on something important during December period and I'm supposed to be paying my house rent this month to escape being evicted as I've been owing 6 months outstanding so there's no where I can get them the money for now to be honest.. You all know the hardship in the country.

Well My question here is, has anyone been in my shoes once here that will like to share his story about how he handled it and what were the consequences and punishment for not paying a up a loan at the expected time or not willing to pay back and got away with the debt. Share your story may be I can learn from you on what to do to escape

Thanks

You wanna run away? Lol... You forgot that most of the details you dropped with them is more like your life details... You bvn, your address, your number, your bank details... So tell me how you want to escape...

Meanwhile they have license to operate... You no fit run....
Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by SUPERPACK: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Djbond:

Thanks
u must vomit our money by fire by force.

Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
People like you make me sick. Na una be our problems for this world..

Better borrow and go and pay them. You never can tell what the future would look like.

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Paylater? I'm About To Run Cos I'm In Debt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
From a former microfinance person

U no try. Once you secure a loan at that point you should start making repayment plans.
Besides loans don't alleviate....they compound!

Solution. You want to pay? Good. Debt doesn't kill. Discuss with them on how you will pay back. Simple. No fear. If you sound reasonable enough they would answer.
Those are just threats but I won't spoil business for them by telling you the real truth about the threats
Pay them. If not for the company,for the person that was your loan officer, for his family.cos na from him salary he go take pay your debt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Equities Rally N191b Gains In Opening Trades / Learn Mini Importation For Free / All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.