Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc (7009 Views)

Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Ipsi(f): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
Pleas does anyone know somebody that can help with changing nysc posting. I know someone that was posted to a firm she doesnt like and they have refused to reject her, she want to change her posting to another company that has offered her a job. Please help!!! cry
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by akinbola2: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2009
U dont even talk about d state and d lg,whether ogun or Lagos,so i can direct who to see but since u re secretive, let me tell it is very easy but i dnt knw how to start cos i dnt knw who i shld direct u 2weda in ur state secretariat or ZI office.let him take d leta of acceptance 4rm where dey want him to where he was posted.they il reject him seeing evidence.then if no way.reply here, fast.
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Ipsi(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2009
She is in Lagos and the sectariat is in Surulere. Actually the problem is they dont want to reject her from the law firm she has been posted to so she has an offer letter from another company and wants to change her posting letter to that company. but since she has not been rjected is it possible. People say it is. Can you help?
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Ipsi(f): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2009
its a small law firm, even with an acceptance letter from another company they didnt reject her. Please reply asap. im offline.
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Ipsi(f): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yes she is a lawyer, she just got called to the Nigerian Bar in November. the request letter is from another law firm. the law firm she was posted to has been shown this letter and still dont want to reject her. is it not possible to just get reposted without a rejection letter? ill give her your number so that you can talk.
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
If it is still the same Lagos I served back in 06

Then she surely needs to get a rejection letter before she can be posted to a new place. Without the Rejection letter, her LG can not sign her out.

Otherwise,she needs to know someone that is very influential that can help her. Let her not be decieved by those Junior NYSC officials at the secretariat claiming they can help. One guy in particular ( Emmanuel) is a crook.
Re: Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc by Amahing: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
akinbola2:
U dont even talk about d state and d lg,whether ogun or Lagos,so i can direct who to see but since u re secretive, let me tell it is very easy but i dnt knw how to start cos i dnt knw who i shld direct u 2weda in ur state secretariat or ZI office.let him take d leta of acceptance 4rm where dey want him to where he was posted.they il reject him seeing evidence.then if no way.reply here, fast.

Please, help me I'm also interested same shoes, I submitted request letter and rejection letter over three weeks now, nothing has changed on my dashboard, I got to know it's connection that can do it, please I need help and connection, I don't have money to sort

(1) (Reply)

Shuaibu Ibrahim Charges Corps Members To Work For National Integration / NYSC Stream II Latest News / Nysc Relocation Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.