Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Graphics Designers...Help !!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designers...Help !!! (1353 Views)

Designers Help Please! / Help!!!graphics Designers / Graphics Designers Let's Share The Challenges We Face As Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good day Nairalanders .. Hope you guys are doing great?? I recently acquired my laptop and am pretty passionate about being a graphics designer( after seeing the logos section I am more inspired ). In my bid to being the graphics designer I so crave , I have gotten coreldraw graphics suite 12 , coreldraw graphics suite x7 AdobePhotoshop7.0 .And I actually feel I need more softwares,i feel they are useless . I also got Adobe Photoshop Cc 201564bits version but I haven't been able to unlock it, I dunno if there's anyone here who can help me with that??I would be grateful. Would want to hear from the pros, what software do you use or should I say ,which would you advice I get ?? I have been self training myself using online videos and reading articles buh its getting pretty tiring and data is being burnt . So I would like to honestly ask, Is there any place I could get trained ??a school of some sort?? The best to be precise. The art of Photoshop and coreldraw mastering ?? And any other useful softwares?? I would appreciate your honest replies. Thanks am based in Lagos So anything around Lagos would be welcomed grin
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by Donald3d(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
DipoAy:
Good day Nairalanders .. Hope you guys are doing great?? I recently acquired my laptop and am pretty passionate about being a graphics designer( after seeing the logos section I am more inspired ). In my bid to being the graphics designer I so crave , I have gotten coreldraw graphics suite 12 , coreldraw graphics suite x7 AdobePhotoshop7.0 .And I actually feel I need more softwares,i feel they are useless . I also got Adobe Photoshop Cc 201564bits version but I haven't been able to unlock it, I dunno if there's anyone here who can help me with that??I would be grateful. Would want to hear from the pros, what software do you use or should I say ,which would you advice I get ?? I have been self training myself using online videos and reading articles buh its getting pretty tiring and data is being burnt . So I would like to honestly ask, Is there any place I could get trained ??a school of some sort?? The best to be precise. The art of Photoshop and coreldraw mastering ?? And any other useful softwares?? I would appreciate your honest replies. Thanks am based in Lagos So anything around Lagos would be welcomed grin
I can train you , there is nothing wrong with the softwares you have, i believe you are not committed enough or you have the wrong tutorials
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by andre5000(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
DipoAy:
Adobe Photoshop and illustrator is enough for you
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by bossman44: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:
go online and search for adobe photoshop cc2015 patch download install and run.. Off ur antivirus oo
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Donald3d:

I can train you , there is nothing wrong with the softwares you have, i believe you are not committed enough or you have the wrong tutorials
Where do you stay ?? I would really like to know. I am committed but get discouraged by the fact that all tutorial videos have seen aren't using the softwares I have . its either they use CC or CS6 which I don't have. And as you know , the commands are not the same there are just similarities which I try to find .
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2017
bossman44:
go online and search for adobe photoshop cc2015 patch download install and run.. Off ur antivirus oo
grin Bro , How large is the patch ??
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2017
andre5000:

Adobe Photoshop and illustrator is enough for you
Would look for the illustrator to buy then. I don't have that one yet .
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by bossman44: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:

grin Bro , How large is the patch ??
Like 512kb
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
bossman44:

Like 512kb
Pease can I Have your WhatsApp number
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by Donald3d(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:

Where do you stay ?? I would really like to know. I am committed but get discouraged by the fact that all tutorial videos have seen aren't using the softwares I have . its either they use CC or CS6 which I don't have. And as you know , the commands are not the same there are just similarities which I try to find .
I am in lagos
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:

www.nairaland.com/3601197/teach-yourself-excelspssautocad-other-softwares
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by DipoAy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Donald3d:
I am in lagos
Can I have your contact details then. So we can talk
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by Donald3d(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by Donald3d(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by bossman44: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:

Pease can I Have your WhatsApp number
Re: Graphics Designers...Help !!! by maximus2: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
DipoAy:

the best of designers/artists/ video editors did not go to a school and the ones who did the knowledge they gained accounts for 5% of their skillset and experiences....you won't get half as much as you would get with the right guidance..and mostly discovering it yourself...all you need is the right information.......right plan and then take action...........well the bottom line is this THERE IS NO POINT WORKING WITHOUT A REWARD..........IT'S POINTLESS AMASSING SKILL WITHOUT ANY PAY....ITS AS GOOD AS USELESS...........AND THE PAY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MONEY THOUGH...

U WANT TO LEARN PHOTOSHOP I CAN GIVE YOU ALL YOU WOULD EVER NEED TO BECOME AN ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL AND HOW TO START EARNING AND CLOSING DEALS AS SOON AS THE 3RD DAY OF YOUR TUTORING..

I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TRAIN YOU BUT I CAN GIVE ACCESS TO ALL I HAVE AND MORE.....UNFORTUNATELY THE BEST OF THINGS ARE NOT FREE

YOU DON'T SEE THE MAKERS OF FERRARI'S GIVING THEM OUT DO YOU....

IF YOU WANT QUALITY YOU HAVE TO PAY...

Sorry for being so blunt but most people won't tell you this..

contact via mail: mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Graphic Artist Contact Details / See My Art Work Done Within Two Minutes (photos) / Free Ebook Cover Design Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.