Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare (2439 Views)

Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!! Training On Cream Mixing / Learn The Real Secret Of Cream Mixing With Just 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am here to educate you on A-Z cream mixing and skincare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by bamdelarf(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
OK....

1 Like

Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Notify me if you are interested, join the page
beauty4show:
Am here to educate you on A-Z cream mixing and skincare
Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
How to get rid of pimples and acne in just 7days
beauty4show:
Notify me if you are interested, join the page

Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2017
How to get rid of ur dark armpit and elbow in just 7days ingredients
turmeric powder
lemon juice
PROCEDURE[
Mix 3 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 table spoon of lemon juice and put it on the affected area for 15- 20min just do it for 7days the result is going to be woww!
author=beauty4show post=53192869]How to get rid of pimples and acne in just 7days[/quote]

Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by MystiqueReine(f): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2017
i'm in please
Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
MystiqueReine:
i'm in please
Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by JECU: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
I am in
Re: Learn ABC Of Organic Cream Mixing And Skincare by beauty4show: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Training Training Training
Beauty4show skincare is using this medium to bring to your a training opportunity that can change your financial life for better........ you don't have to depend on anyone before u have a financial breakthrough. .........
You can start your own skincare business and be a skin therapist and remember you can't loose in beauty business.... join our 3 days training skincare class.
Learn how to make PROMIXING CREAM and be a perfect skin care therapist
Venue : online whatsApp group
Training fee: #1500 click on this link if you are interested
https:///DUOgtdPSBeGCXkAqXvhDhQ

COURSE OUTLINE
Arabian glow whitening milk
Papaya whitening lotion
Glutax whitening lotion
India glow lightening lotion
Glow and shine cream
Lightening face cream
Pimples face cream
Body spot remover cream
Pimples cleanser
Whitening body polish
Skin glow body scrub
Collagen body scrub
Lightening oil
Pimples eradicator soap
Knuckles eraser soap
Knuckles cleanser
Herbal cream for bleached skin
Fair lady mix
Skin glow nite cream
Whitening cream
Extra whitening black soap
Moroccan oil
Talking oil
Egyptian oil
Bright n glow oil
Repair oil
Face cream
Pink lips balm
Egyptian whitening milk
Moroccan soap
Melt n pour whitening/ lightening soaps
Lightening oil
Whitening oil
Sunburn cream
Egyptian lotion
Moroccan lotion
Luminous lightening lotion
Dark thigh fader.
Whitening body wash.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08179533331
bamdelarf:
OK....

(1) (Reply)

Diaper/maternity Bags For Nursing Mothers / 25 Fabulous Ways To Style Your Ghana Braids This Summer (photos) / Where Is Standard Photo Studio In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.