Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (17195 Views)

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage; Court Restrains Igp, Ors / Forceful Conversion To Islam: Police Goes After Saraki's Aide, Olatunji / Saraki's Aide In Abuja Kidnapping Mess, As Lawyers Petition Police Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by orjikuramo(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2017
My heart bleeds

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by CXLVII: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Religion is a doom, setback and curse to Africans. It's keeps dividing us and causing all sought of demonic influence.

Even the traditional worshippers don't cause us much problems like this imported Middle-East religions.

Religion needs to be barred from our constitution and public gathering. It's a chronic epidemic to the society

6 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Headlesschicken(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2017
grin Everyday Islam dis Islam dat abeg we go run 4una..

4 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by wink2015(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Which state is the Inspector General of the Nigeria Police ( IG ) from?
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Phemvin(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Although what was she looking for that made her leave Ebonyi to Ilorin. But the truth is....it doesn't give the man the right to kidnap her.
All this Muslims like fetish things too much and our police will soon die the case down

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by tempex88(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2017
smogup:
Can any good thing come out of Islam

Seun is a good product of Islam. Don't condem the religion completely.
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by lawal28c: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Poo happens....am nt tryina b sentimental right now truth is the man did what he did cos he wanted to do it.any body can do same it doesnt matter whether u are a muslim or xtain.the holy Qur'an didnt say in any of its book that any one should be converted out of his or her will.i know that the good name of my religion has been destroyed by some gays bt what can i say? Bt personally i dont think people should think little.
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by gurunlocker: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Na the thing dey sabi do be that, force people to do their religion or kill them.... Evangelism, dem no sabi do

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Donald Trump must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Kingspin(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Some religion are poo and fighting to become relevant.
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Kingspin(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Come and see the religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by menwongo(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Islam and police are brothers in restrictions

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by smogup: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
tempex88:

Seun is a good product of Islam. Don't condem the religion completely.
he is an atheist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
otuekong1:
This rubbish is happening because we Christian parents don't train their kids well,d mumu IBO girl wanted to play a fast one on d so called Alhaji n d man used juju...
You are an embarrassment to humanity.
Disgusting, I wonder when lalasticlala and Seun are really going to start sanitizing Nairaland and start an aggressive clampdown on insensitive remarks, especially ones having religious and tribal undertone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
....This is one of reasons why some of us decried the saturation of Security Agencies with muslims by buhari...They actively collude to either aid their fellow faithfuls to perpetrate criminal activities against non-muslims or look the other and sheild their brethren when they commit such crime..Fulani herdsmen rampage comes to mind..

..But the usual daft and ignorant folks went amok all over cybespace claiming that they do not care where the appointees 'comes from as longer as they are competent' ...According to them,'will they share their salary with them' they asked? undecided...

...These folks forgot that its not about sharing salaries but about 1).having zero chance of getting jobs and contracts if you are not a northern muslim..2)Contending with stories like these and fulani herdsmen,where the perpetrators gets away with murder and other criminal activities with the active conivance of security forces..

..Its really sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by TinaAnita(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
ISLAM sha! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
akandry:
The wailing wailers over to you grin grin
Could you please in one sentence say what is funny about the post.

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by confun: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
for you to become a born again Christian, you only need to ask for forgiveness of sins from God, and He will have mercy and wash you clean.....as simple as ABC, no need for concoction intake....

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by harmbhrosz(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
lawal28c:
Poo happens....am nt tryina b sentimental right now truth is the man did what he did cos he wanted to do it.any body can do same it doesnt matter whether u are a muslim or xtain.the holy Qur'an didnt say in any of its book that any one should be converted out of his or her will.i know that the good name of my religion has been destroyed by some gays bt what can i say? Bt personally i dont think people should think little.
ofcoz poo happens when a whole human's life is involve poo happens, when a girl's future is involve poo also happens. That's what an slowpoke like you will say...

Your religion is the headquarter of poo thing that happens, from beheading to forceful conversion to bombing and all sort of atrocities

You people can no longer think for yourselves again all because of religion

5 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by dragonking3: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2017
They should have brought the girl to warri, we for help fight for her.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by gbegemaster(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2017
otuekong1:
This rubbish is happening because we Christian parents don't train their kids well,d mumu IBO girl wanted to play a fast one on d so called Alhaji n d man used juju...
True! Wetin carry her leg go meet alhaji?
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by freeze001(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Lose the 'blame-the-victim' mindset fast! The fact is she was forcefully abducted and was underage at the time! It doesn't not matter whether she 'asked' for it according to you; even if her parents consented to such illegality which they clearly didn't, she is protected by law as a minor and as of right! Kidnap is a crime! Forceful conversion of religion is criminal! Underage marriage is also criminal!

And u had to specify the tribe in block letters to properly convey ur tribal/etnic bigotry and bias; shame!!
otuekong1:

3 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Where is the mumu below

6 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Akinoau(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2017
It is vivid from a lot of people's comments that sense is no more common. O ma she o! Emotion ti take over judgemental intellect

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by deflover(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2017
otuekong1:

Who is this mumu

People like you blame rape victims for looking to fine for their captors

Didirin oshi
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Enemyofpeace: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
We know them. They are the major problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Ndiofe: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
SHE IS AN IGBO GIRL AND A CHRISTIAN GIRL.

I JUST WANT TO STATE THAT OBVIOUS FACT FOR WEN THE PROBLEMS START.

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN GIRLS BUT INSIST ON RAPING CHILDREN OF OTHER TRIBE AND FAITH AND THEN CONDEMNING THEM TO SLAVERY.

4 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Enemyofpeace: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2017
freeze001:
Lose the 'blame-the-victim' mindset fast! The fact is she was forcefully abducted and was underage at the time! It design not matter whether she 'asked' for it according to you; even if her parents consented to such illegality which they clearly didn't, she us protected by law as a minor and as of right! Kidnap is a crime! Forceful conversion of religion is criminal! Underage marriage is also criminal!

And u had to specify the tribe in block letters to properly convey ur tribal/etnic bigotry and bias; shame!!
walahi I doesn't know where to classify your grammar,whether na aba made I go call am or na made in Onitsha,the thing even sound like Chinese to my ears
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by lekbel09(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017
God will surely quash the plan of government to islamize nigeria.useless muslim clerics too also doing evil

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Ndiofe: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2017
IPOB ARE JUSTIFIED, NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY.

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION.

THERE IS NO GOD IN ISLAM, JUST SLAVERY.

6 Likes

Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by freeze001(f): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
walahi I doesn't know where to classify your grammar,whether na aba made I go call am or na made in Onitsha,the thing even sound like Chinese to my ears

Minor typo errors: design should be 'doesn't' and 'us' should be 'is'...However if u didn't comprehend my message beyond those that I can't help you.
Re: Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp by Enemyofpeace: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2017
freeze001:

Minor typo errors: design should be 'doesn't' and 'us' should be 'is'...However if u didn't comprehend my message beyond those that I can't help you.
na real minor tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Nigerian Military Recovers INEC Card Reader From Boko Haram, Kills 3 / Court Invalidates NBC's powers to Impose Sanctions, Fines On Broadcast Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.