Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Reality Tv Show - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reality Tv Show (747 Views)

I Need A Partner/venture Capitalist On A Reality Tv Show With Huge Returns / The Next Level Reality Tv Show / Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Tv Show by jesuseun1(m): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2009
hello guys ,how best can i sell a unique reality tv show idea.
Re: Reality Tv Show by asscend: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Go to a media company and tell them your idea, if they like it they will take the concept and pay you something. Alternatively, set up your own media company and approach a tv station to air your show. They will still pay you royalty for it but it could be much more. The most important thing is make sure what your about to do is not copy right protected or Patented. All the best.
Re: Reality Tv Show by jesuseun1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
i will need a major sponsor,how do i package it to make it more sellable.
Re: Reality Tv Show by asscend: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
What capital? its not every thing you need capital for, however i don't know what your idea is and if it requires a huge investment, well like i said package your idea and sell it to those that matter.
Re: Reality Tv Show by meoo: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
Are you selling in Nigeria or the states?

I have a lot of info on the subject when it comes to selling in America, but I am now trying to sell in Nigeria as well. If anyone know's a bit about selling TV shows in Nigeria please give some information
Re: Reality Tv Show by TheLight2: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
contact CRIG CONSULT on crigconsult@yahoo.com

I know they can help out.

(1) (Reply)

An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West / Inportation Of Building Materials / Guide To Becoming A Successful Agro-exporter/profit Potentials Of Cashew Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.