Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US (52385 Views)

Ex-Governor Loses Hotel In Singapore To Mistress / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Bailout Funds Scandal: Nigerian Governor Loses $10m To Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by chloride6: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
The question is who that governor?

We have Six or Seven fully recognized oil producing states.

Rivers - Nyesom Wike
Akwa Ibom - udom Emmanuel
Delta - ifeanyi okowa
Ondo - Rotimi Akeredolu
Bayelsa - Seriake Dickson
Lagos - Akinwummi Ambode

Not confirmed status.
Cross River
Abia
Imo

I think we can strike akeredolu off that list, he just got in. Most unlikely to start stealing so early.

As for the rest, maybe except ambode, since Lagos has lots of cash, I declare you all suspects grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by nemynely(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
I am sorry to burst ur bubble fellow nairalanders, but dis is d last u will get to hear of dis saga. It's pretty unfortunate though. Wot a country, wot a show of garguantan wickedness,greed & shame.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
That babe has become a Naira overnight!!
$10 million isn't a small amount of money, so I expect the Governor in question to fully cook with the EFCC in unmasking the identity of his mistress.

At the very least, he will settle the EFCC while the mistress will rot in police detention anytime she sets foot in Nigeria. If she knows what's good for her, she shouldn't plan to visit Naija for the next few years.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by obyrich(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

The total amount of money Buhari released to feed 7 states is ₦375M

Do you understand why i keep attacking PDP and their defenders ?

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

Why do you think it is not an APC governor who did this?
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by kings09(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
So Rochas wey de control Imo na PDP too?
kaydutchboy:

PDP governors control all the oil producing states.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ionsman: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

You must have sucked so bad at mathematics during your high school days...Mr man, that's 5billion naira going by a dollar to 500 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by almustopha82(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Corruption is gonna be legalize very soon
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
ndcide:
Nation news?

It must be an APC governor. If it was a PDP governor, they wouldn't hesitate to name the governor and the state. We know how they write.
If its not Adams of Edo then Rochas if Imo States. They collected bailout

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Realhommie(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
distilledwalex:

Case is still under investigation. . They cant name names... Aside that... They have immunity. So they will just chill till he finish his tenure. .
By then the case don enter voice mail.. It's the reason i'm not in support of this yeye #ImmunityClause, it gives these polithiefcians/looters leverage.

We have a damn long way to go in this our obodo naija, God help us..

1 Like

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Seriake Dickson. What a shame
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by austinbrown: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
The governor no go pass Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by VictorRomanov: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

PDP governors control all the oil producing states.

like Edo and Imo abi?
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintgp:
Logical thinking:
If 10million dollars is converted to naira we get=5hundred million naira.i.e.10,000,000*500.

From the bail out money that has been shared so far,there's obviously no oil producing state that got such amount.
This news appears bogus.it looks like traffic generation post,little wonder no governor's name was mentioned.

it's #5billion bro, $1million equal #500million naira.

That's over 3month Osun state allocation for now..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by redcliff: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintgp:
Logical thinking:
If 10million dollars is converted to naira we get=5hundred million naira.i.e.10,000,000*500.

From the bail out money that has been shared so far,there's obviously no oil producing state that got such amount.
This news appears bogus.it looks like traffic generation post,little wonder no governor's name was mentioned.

500m naira? think again!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by nkemjacob2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
other countries are trying to make life better for her citizens. nigeria own will be totally different. RIP nigeria... WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by back2sender: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Awoo88:

Did wike or fayose get bailout
Wike and Fayose also got bail out. They dont want the people from this states to know and ask questions thats why u see them attacking president buhari all the time to distract thier people from it. Fayose collected bail out yet he did not pay workers thier salary but turned around to keep blaming president buhari for recession, and now championing religious sentiments but we all remember he contributions to the death of fadugba and so many opponents during his first tenure before he was impeached during OBJ time, see deceit.
They should remove immunity given to Governors.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Pavore9: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Lol you are right bro, thought it's $100,000
Apologies wink

No hard feelings! Had to go juice up some carrots, to make sure my eyesight is clear after l got 3 mentions that my calculation is wrong! cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by emeijeh(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
The news is all over the internet.... It's Okowa of Delta state.
What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
It should be kogi state governor
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by dondavinchi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Governor dickson of bayelsa state is d one we d ppl of d state already knw
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Koolking:

Just my thought. The story is being made up. Since investigation has revealed all this, why not name the governor the mistress?

Mtcheeew! Sensational journalism

it's a sensitive matter and name need to be withheld for now..

But i hint should tell you 3 names Delta, Bayelsa and River....
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Awoo88: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
back2sender:

Wike and Fayose also got bail out. They dont want the people from this states to know and ask questions thats why u see them attacking president buhari all the time to distract thier people from it. Fayose collected bail out yet he did not pay workers thier salary but turned around to keep blaming president buhari for recession, and now championing religious sentiments but we all remember he contributions to the death of fadugba and so many opponents during his first tenure before he was impeached during OBJ time, see deceit.
They should remove immunity given to Governors.

How much did wike and fayose get in bailout fund.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
chloride6:
The question is who that governor?

We have Six or Seven fully recognized oil producing states.

Rivers - Nyesom Wike
Akwa Ibom - udom Emmanuel
Delta - ifeanyi okowa
Ondo - Rotimi Akeredolu
Bayelsa - Seriake Dickson
Lagos - Akinwummi Ambode

Not confirmed status.
Cross River
Abia
Imo

I think we can strike akeredolu off that list, he just got in. Most unlikely to start stealing so early.

As for the rest, maybe except ambode, since Lagos has lots of cash, I declare you all suspects grin

LOL wetin Akeredolu and Ambode find reach there? Them never swear in Akeredolu and Lagos just recently join oil producing states and not sure if it has been fully confirm self..
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Cmeo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

Do u know mathematics at all? $10m = 5Billion Naira.
Oya correct your post now, before I vex for u.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by fakati(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
The funny thing is that the bastard governor will still be celebrated by the people of his state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ayindejimmy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

Defender of the universe.

You keep using your 100 Naira data to defend 10Million Dollar theft. You need prayers oo. Let it not be that you just follow them come.

You should be sad that your likes bleed and die during election. Some die online for them to win election and one girl far away just carry the money waka go.

On your flawed mathematics. The exchange rate from cbn is still less than 310. so we are talking about 3.1Billion Naira.

Is the News TRUE ? I don't know.

Is it possible ? YES IT IS VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

Another report on bail out fund : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/states-squandered-fg-bailout-funds/

Even the one with evidence of money traced to account. Low lives still defended Fayose.

This is Obanikoro saying I gave him 2.5Billion. Yet you dumb skull still believe he is being persecuted and witch hunted.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/obanikoro-makes-shocking-revealtions-says-gave-fayose-n2-3bn/
http://punchng.com/obanikoro-admits-giving-n2-3bn-gov-fayose/

This is the summary of bail out funds as released by CBN.

Abia (N14.152bn)
Adamawa( N2.378bn)
Bauchi (N8.60bn)
Bayelsa (N12.85bn)
Benue(N28.013bn)
Borno(N7.680bn)
Cross River(N7.856bn)
Delta( N10.036bn)
Ebonyi(N4.063bn)
Edo(N3.167bn)
Ekiti (N9.604bn)
Enugu (N4.207bn)
Gombe (N16.459bn)
Imo (N26.806bn)
Kastina (N3.304bn)
Kebbi (N0.690bn)
Kogi (N50.842bn)
Kwara (N4.320bn)
Nasarawa (N8.317bn)
Niger (N4.306bn)
Ogun (N20.00bn)
Ondo (N14.686bn)
Osun(N34.988bn)
Oyo( N26.606bn )
Plateau (N5.357bn)
Sokoto (N10.093bn)
Zamfara (N10.02bn)

Thank you my brother.

This should help

Popular Southside Governor Loses $10M Workers Salary To His American Actress Mistress

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2017/01/popular-southside-governor-loses-10m.html?m=1
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Bizibi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
dondavinchi:
Governor dickson of bayelsa state is d one we d ppl of d state already knw
I knew it was him......that big balloon.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
they should expose his sorry ass
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Ademoore07(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
It can only be d gov in Ondo state.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Brendascouch: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
You have details of the entire deal but you don't have the name of the Governor and the Lady? Common don't insult us!!!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:
When will Nigerian leaders stop stealing?Since 1960 the only news we hear is that of corruption.
is nt dat easy unless with prayer and action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.