Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Weekend Betting Tips (28 & 29 January 2017) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Betting Tips (28 & 29 January 2017) (656 Views)

Stake N100, Take 10k Do Weekend (betting Code) / See Expert Weekend Betting Tips For NAIRALANDERS YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. / Today HOT!!! 2.00 Odds Tips 28/09/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Betting Tips (28 & 29 January 2017) by Captaincue(m): 2:17am On Jan 28, 2017
ESTORIL X FC PORTO: We should start with a banker. Porto finally have some semblance of consistency to their results. Besides, they are playing a side whose form reads LLLLLL. That's suicidal.
Comprehensive away win.

LYON X LILLE: Remember when Lyon won 5 Ligue Un titles in a row? Jesus Christ, I feel old. Those days are long gone now and after a brief dalliance with irrelevance, Lyon are playing well again. Lille, on the other hand, have a mini injury crisis and have lost some key players to the nations cup. A really bad time for them to face Lyon.
Lyon victory.

INTER MILAN X PESCARA: They won promotion with the goals of Lapadula, who they sold to Milan. They're now 12 points away from safety. Here, they face a resurgent Inter Milan side who are in really good nick. (WWWWW). A home win is a banker for me.

GO AHEAD EAGLES X FC UTRECHT: I swear to God, I'm not betting against GAE because of that dumb name. That said, they are winless in seven games and face a side who only narrowly lost to Ajax last week. Haller is one of the best strikers in the Eredivisie as well. The odd is all kinds of big, but you should jump on an away win here.

LEGANES X CELTA VIGO: Celta have one of the best home records in Europe; this includes a win over Barcelona and knocking Madrid out of the Copa Del Rey in midweek. All these pales into insignificance when one considers their away form -- which is decidedly patchy. Leganes, on the other hand, are the ultimate draw merchants. They've drawn 5 of their last 7 games. There's a fat 3.40 odd on a Celta win here. But I'll err on the side of caution.
X2

RB LEIPZIG X HOFFENHEIM: Hoffenheim are the ultimate hipster's club. They have a 29 year old coach who sports tight jeans and sneakers as if I'm going out to hand a sanctimonious relative my CV. They are undefeated in 17 league games this season. Leipzig, with their money and youthful players are only 3points behind Bayern. This should be a goal fest with someone winning 2-1.
Over 2.5 goals.

ALAVES X ATLETICO MADRID: Going back to Spain, Alaves are in the semis of the Copa del Rey; an impressive feat for a newly promoted side. They're certainly no pushovers but I will bet on an away win here. It will be a tight victory however, but a victory nonetheless.

SOUTHAMPTON X ARSENAL: Arsenal have failed to win in their last 5 visits to the St Mary's. Southampton themselves just knocked Liverpool out of the Carling cup in midweek. I think they Puel will rotate heavily here and so will Wenger. Still, with Welbeck, Perez et. all, Arsenal won't lose this one.
X2.

TOTTENHAM X WYCOMBE: Even with Sissoko & Janssen, Tottenham will still win here. I'm surprised you need my opinion on this one.

REAL BETIS X BARCELONA: With the sheer number of goals Barcelona are scoring, you have to feel sorry for Betis. I know an away win is prized at a meager 1.21 as of writing, but they all count in an accumulator.
Away win.
REAL MADRID X REAL SOCEIDAD: Soceidad predictably crashed out of the cup at the hands of Barcelona but they gave it a good go -- scoring 2 and conceding 5. They go to the Bernabeu at a time when an injury-hit Madrid are off-colour and defending like drunkards. Goals galore.
Over 2.5 of those.

ATHLETIC BILBAO X SPORTIN GIJON:
After 3 consecutive disappointing draws, Bilbao welcome Aduritz & Benat from suspension and will surely have too much quality for lowly Gijon. Surely?
Home win.

ESPANYOL X SEVILLA: Free scoring Sevilla visit highflying Espanyol and the result is a dicey one to predict as Sevilla conceded 3 goals last week end. Still...
X2

PSG X MONACO:
Monaco are destroying all teams they come across but this is PSG. PSG fa! I don't bet on reputations though and this will be a bloody open and entertaining game.
Away win and over 2.5 goals.

As always, edit, espouse and delete as seen fit. Good luck.

Captaincue.

(1) (Reply)

. / Uche Agbo Breaks New Laliga Record / Manchester United To Top £1BILLION In Premier League Prize Money As Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.