Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) (1213 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2017
BOSSES AND BOSSESTS OUT THERE I GREET YOU ALL. no need to bore you with long story. YES I AM SO MUCH A NEWBIE IN THIS ASPECT OF INVESTMENT BUT I BET WITH TIME, SMARTNESS AND GODS GRACE WE SHALL OVERCOME. i want to introduce you to my module of online investment tagged "OPERATION PICK MOST" this year. THIS OPERATION IS SIMPLE AND FOR IT TO BE SUCESSFUL YOU NEED TO EQUIP YOURSELF WITH THE BASIC TOOLS LISTED BELOW

1. access to internet 24/7
2. online banking
3. wisdom
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2017
OPERATION PICK MOST- IS AN ONLINE INVESTMENT QUEST FOR THE YOUNG MINDS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO EARN A LIVING WITH AS LITTLE AS 10-20K. MY TARGET GROUP IS MAINLY STUDENTS NOT DISCRIMINATING YOU LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND ALSO TO THOSE GRADUATES OUT THERE WHO ARE TIRED OF SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING. HERE IS A METHOD THAT WOULD ENABLE YOU EARN MORE THAN A WORKER PER MONTH IF THE ABOVE INGREDIENTS ARE IN PLACE
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2017
from my research i have got to understand some dynamics in making it big in this aspect of online investment. this i would list out

1. catch them young- this simply means getting involved with this numerous websites that offer wonderful packages on time. eg, richclub.club offers a cool investment program without referrals making for urself twice your money. invest 5k and get 10k within hours.

2. know your taste- here all you need do is know what works for you. i.e do u prefer referal or not sites. me for one prefer non referal sites, where i can get registered and wait for the system to match me automatically. this system is first come first serve.

3.don't be greedy- Bros' show me a man on earth that is not greedy and i would show you 10 that can kill for your possession. well the basic fact here is to curtail your greed.Always cut short your stay with any of this wonder sites no matter their assurance.
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 5:03am On Jan 28, 2017
what i shall do here is to try as much as possible to drop the latest and recent online investment wonder sites as e dy hot.

from there we would kick off to a wonderful start in the world of online investment.

2 Likes

Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2017
here are a list of recent tested and confirmed wonder sites cool

1.(globalcashnigeria.com)
2.(http://www.richclub.club)
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 5:19am On Jan 28, 2017
are my people in the building
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Pureheart91(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2017
you can try out this site>>>>>>> its also wonderful, but note i haven't tried it though' but would do so soonest.

3. http://brytafuture.com/
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2017
the site is suspended.................http://richclub.club
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by sandygechy(f): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Who knows when they'll resume.
lammynademan:
the site is suspended.................http://richclub.club
Re: As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) by obicute007(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2017
they usually don't return

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Agriculture Produce / Commercial Papers Vs Treasury Bills What Edge?? / Sell Us Your Scrap, Accident,damaged Or Parked Unused Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.