Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? (6568 Views)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Nigerian Base Online Bitcoin Exchanger U Can Trust / Trusted Online Bitcoin Exchanger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Good morning my people,
I am looking for a good exchanger that is like Luno. I love their platform so much but unfortunately their minimum deposit is 30,000 naira. Please do not recommend[b] Nairaex[/b]. They have a very poor user interface and even more terrible customer care.
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by oyeludef(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Hothar999:
Good morning my people,
I am looking for a good exchanger that is like Luno. I love their platform so much but unfortunately their minimum deposit is 30,000 naira. Please do not recommend[b] Nairaex[/b]. They have a very poor user interface and even more terrible customer care.
try remitano.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
oyeludef:
try remitano.com

Thanks! have you used them? I tried using them just now and to be honest the 15 minutes to pay stuff turned me off, We live in a country where network can suddenly go off. If that happens and ou have already paid the vendor what next? our money just goes like that? shocked shocked

Man, I really wish Luno's minimum wasn't so high sad sad
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by temmy59: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Bitx was the best untill they change to luno, it now pure nonsense, 30k minimum deposit

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2017
temmy59:
Bitx was the best untill they change to luno, it now pure nonsense, 30k minimum deposit

As in ehn! angry I have been searching since Thursday I have found no suitable alternative sad . They were saying something about increasing it to make it better for their Nigerian members Better? You increase money in Buhari Regime and call it better
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by temmy59: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hothar999:

As in ehn! angry I have been searching since Thursday I have found no suitable alternative sad . They were saying something about increasing it to make it better for their Nigerian members Better? You increase money in Buhari Regime and call it better
Better or worse, don't mind them.. They sold the company to luno, I have change to Nairaex, there service is good and there customer service is good also.
Easy verification. I think I will stick with Nairaex for now
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bitx has gotten worse since they became luno..... Infact, sometimes I think d site is now being manipulated..... Havent tried nairaex b4.... Z t like bitx where u place order to sell or do they do instant sell?
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by cyberguy72(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hothar999:
Good morning my people,
u can upgrade ur account on lunoby uploading your statement of account.My luno account is currently worth N10M limit,deposit and withdrawal
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by temmy59: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Bitx has gotten worse since they became luno..... Infact, sometimes I think d site is now being manipulated..... Havent tried nairaex b4.... Z t like bitx where u place order to sell or do they do instant sell?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by oyeludef(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hothar999:

Thanks! have you used them? I tried using them just now and to be honest the 15 minutes to pay stuff turned me off, We live in a country where network can suddenly go off. If that happens and ou have already paid the vendor what next? our money just goes like that? shocked shocked

Man, I really wish Luno's minimum wasn't so high sad sad
of course i use luno but ever since i started using remitano.com it has been awesome. U can't lose ur money cos u and the seller or buyer will be live chatting, u can send proof of payment where required. The bitcoin is kept safely on enschrow and until the seller gives his consent that he has received the money, the bitcoin will be kept there. The buyer too wont be at loss cos immediately payment is made, he indicates dat it has been made and remitano summons the seller and both seller and buy begin a live chat and any evidence required can be uploaded to the seller to convince him dat payments has been made. No party loses..u can try trading with small amount of bitcoins so u understand d system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by jamsproject: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Luno seems shady.

Always check if there is 24/7 support
and/or if said platform supports Escrow
which respectable marketplaces like Paxful has.

I always think of that when I buy bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by optimist1412: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hothar999:
Good morning my people,

I advise you use www.genexpayments.online .. They offer excellent service at competitive prices. Plus support is woow..
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by OlusagunnerBTC: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Sometimes Luno support is slow yes. but is mostly because you are impatient. I have only once had to contact them - my issues are solved by just being patient.

jamsproject:
Luno seems shady.

Always check if there is 24/7 support
and/or if said platform supports Escrow
which respectable marketplaces like Paxful has.

I always think of that when I buy bitcoins.
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by jamsproject: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:
Sometimes Luno support is slow yes. but is mostly because you are impatient. I have only once had to contact them - my issues are solved by just being patient.

Of course, I am Impatient, You have to understand, time is money/bitcoin mate and It's my time they're spending,
not anyone else's. So yeah, I like Paxful better. Though It's okay if you can afford to wait but I can't.
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
optimist1412:

I advise you use www.genexpayments.online .. They offer excellent service at competitive prices. Plus support is woow..
Genex is wonderful.
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by hardenmajor12: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
have you tried Paxful? They are one of the reliable sites to buy and sell bitcoins.
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by Zdoh(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by DoyenExchange: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Checkout DoyenExchange.com, the ultimate in exchange business since 2008. See our signature
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by walewriter: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
What's the easiest low cost method to change 1 btc to naira
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger Like Luno? by waynecrystall: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello Nairaex, Have been a good customer for like few years now and have been transacting millions of money because I’m a seller but is quite unfortunate you lack good customer care because the girl who picks this number :0906 990 9955)
shes a very rude girl , she talks to customer with no respect, she’s has no training but she’s going to be the reason why everyone start using other alternatives because have invited lot of friends to do business with Nairaex but this girl really sucks ,
i just hope you can replace her with a responsible person who knows how to handle situation instead of someone who talks impolitely to customers , she lacks manner and lot of people are complaining about this same issue on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends / Binary Options Trial Signals / Offshore Investment In Fixed Income Market Now $12bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.