Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi (1369 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Who will you stand with on 5th February? Sai Baba or 2-Baba. Represent by marking your name in the Independent Nairaland Electoral Commission (INEC) register smiley

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
When it is coming it is doing.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by sosanova: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin

I and my family stand with Tuface a.k.a 2baba

Thunder fire Buhari and his cabals

10 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by onyeezeigbo: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria ,imagine Nigerian passport is Now useless
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
sosanova:
grin grin

I and my family stand with Tuface a.k.a 2baba

Thunder fire Buhari and his cabals

As the Electoral Commissioner I shouldn't laugh but this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.

So who do you stand with? Should I add your vote to the invalid ballots?
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
Okay

What does this vote mean? Kindly clarify.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by xana101: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
The professor that insulted 2face is a very useless man. He's as useless as Buhari's poo. Is d Hunger not close to him or his family? I wish I can see d man and stone him to death!

3 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by onyeezeigbo: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
LePrezident:

So who do you stand with? Should I add your vote to the invalid ballots?
invalid
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by SalamRushdie: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
I stand with 2baba

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Click Like for Buhari and Share for 2baba
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
invalid

So I take it that you are sitting on the fence.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
xana101:
The professor that insulted 2face is a very useless man. He's as useless as Buhari's poo. Is d Hunger not close to him or his family? I wish I can see d man and stone him to death!

So I take it that you stand with 2 baba and will go March on 5th February.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I stand with 2baba

Voted counted.
SalamRushdie:
Click Like for Buhari and Share for 2baba

I don't understand this your vote. Who do you stand with?
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by NuclearWinter: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buruntai will be ready on that same date.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by SalamRushdie: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
LePrezident:

I don't understand this your vote. Who do you stand with?

I stand with 2baba
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by annnikky(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
onyeezeigbo.
I tot u stand with buhari govt undecided
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I stand with 2baba

Alright. Vote counted.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Buruntai will be ready on that same date.

Explain. Is this a vote?
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
annnikky:

And who do you stand with?
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by annnikky(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
LePrezident:

And who do you stand with?
Did I ask u Mr lepresident
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
annnikky:

Did I ask u Mr lepresident

I am the Electoral Commissioner on this thread and I'm counting ballots. Who do you stand with?
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by onyeezeigbo: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
annnikky:
biko I sit
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by annnikky(f): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
LePrezident:

I am the Electoral Commissioner on this thread and I'm counting ballots. Who do you stand with?
cheesy cheesy wow! Bravo n where's our standing leading to? Who will count it?
Anyway I stand with 2face
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by annnikky(f): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
biko I sit
U sit kwa shocked
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by LePrezident(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
annnikky:

cheesy cheesy wow! Bravo n where's our standing leading to? Who will count it?
Anyway I stand with 2face

Lol, vote counted.
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by annnikky(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, vote counted.
Lol tongue
Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by devilson(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
I stand with legend tubaba.tuface idibia

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by tifany89(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is only one baba that I know, Tubaba

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi by johnmartus(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
xana101:
how old are you? Well you need orientation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed Fayose's Silence In The Sulaiman-otobo Sex Scandal? / Dino Melaye Poses In His Drop Top Phantom (photo) / On-going Protest In BIDA LGA Of Niger State Over Epileptic Power Supply(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.