Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky (1315 Views)

'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by praizblog: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
“I’m the mother of all bitches. Salary earners can’t afford me, I deal with oil money” –
Bobrisky declares.

Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has made it
clear that hardworking salary earners cannot
afford “him”..

The bleaching cream seller, who’s claims he’s
about to open a new personal home, also gave
a hint about the kind of business his sugar
daddy is involved in.

He took to Snapchat to reveal that he spends
oil money. Apparently, insinuating ‘bae’ is an
“Oil money” person.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/im-mother-of-all-bitches-salary-earners.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by modsfucker: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Salary earners don't go for bitches, they marry wife(ves)... on the other hand, robbers and kidnappers go for bitches like you and kill them in the end.

2 Likes

Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2017
No b ur anus dey suffer am?Omo ale jati jati. cheesy
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by darkenkach(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Bobrisky is bar. I declear my undying love for him.
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nutase: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Expired sperm product
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by U4unique(f): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2017
Continue we are proud of you.
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Yinkey6(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
No b ur anus dey suffer am?Omo ale jati jati. cheesy
Ma nigga which ways nau grin grin grin
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
U4unique:
Continue we are proud of you.
This babe U fine O shocked
I get one close friend from Anambra when I fit to give you
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
darkenkach:
Bobrisky is bar. I declear my undying love for him.

broda ur case is negatively different
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babzilla:

Ma nigga which ways nau grin grin grin
Hehehehehehe no b so?
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe no b so?
Na so. ha fa U. wetin I miss?
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by U4unique(f): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babzilla:

This babe U fine O shocked
I get one close friend from Anambra when I fit to give you
Is he a husband material? Cus I am damn looking for valentine husband grin grin grin
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
U4unique:

Is he a husband material? Cus I am damn looking for valentine husband grin grin grin

He is a sweet guy proper gentleman but this one Ure looking for valentine husband. maybe we should continue this discussion after valentine grin
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by U4unique(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babzilla:

He is a sweet guy proper gentleman but this one Ure looking for valentine husband. maybe we should continue this discussion after valentine grin
Lol I was born in February that's why.
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
U4unique:

Lol I was born in February that's why.
Ahaaaaa no wonder
U wee arrange bday cake 1st
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by U4unique(f): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babzilla:
Ahaaaaa no wonder U wee arrange bday cake 1st
You mean you will arrange birthday cake for me?
Re: i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
U4unique:

You mean you will arrange birthday cake for me?
Noooo
Thats the job of the celebrant
Our job is to eat the cake wink grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Rappers That Left Us Pondering What Happened To Them / Na Dangote I Wan Snatch- Bobrisky Replies Haters Over Mr. Churchill Rumours / "Nobody Gives A F**k"- Huddah Monroe Slams Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.