Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) (43492 Views)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days / Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
By His grace they will come back alive and also, by His grace, the politicians will not find them useful on sighting them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MissVirginLuna(f): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
mccoy47:
Who is dat mumu dat brought this to FP? angry
It's less than 24hrs and you hv already declared dem missing?
For all we know dey maybe in one of those numerous Abuja hotels collecting big cassava! grin
Lol.

But on a more serious note.
You don't declare someone missing until after 48hrs.. that's standard procedure
Shameful comment. What if they were your sisters?

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Damn they re so fyn!! I hope they are found alive amen!!
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Austema:
They will come back alive In Jesus Name, click like for Amen

So, if i dont click like, Bleep like
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by okowande(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Make na ask that guy wey dey look them for background for d foto. I dey suspect am. gbam!
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Vicolan: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
adebash100:

Bro what is your problem, they looking 4 there family and you are here talking abt sex. In every tnx u are doing try anf use your brain

Bros cool down naw. Don't be surprise they might have hang out with their guys.. Hope they are find otherwise!!
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by toshmann(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Simple,
#1. call all the senators, ministers, politicians in Abuja and environs,
#2. Check their bank accounts. If fresh money entered recently then y'all need to relax, they are busy.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Maybe they went for one extra round with de don so as to get extra money for their silly get together full of debauchery.

Maybe it's payback time from one alhaji either collected money from but did not satisfy, or from a female competitor.

Maybe they just ditched their friends and followed some politicians to Dubai for real get together.

Or maybe they were kidnapped, and maybe killed already.

Whichever way, the hoot is not with me. These are the people fueling our raunchy and useless politicians with pool of passion in exchange for nigeria's future, and goading them in embezzlement. Get together and cupcakes. Abuja girls my stool! Quote me badly and die badly.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by seangy4konji: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
90% of girl here in Abuja are Olonsho.

Nothing do them.

All na hustle.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Focused2day: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
efepro:
women always missing....hmmmmm. I would have said something, but it's none of my
business
Until someone dear to you is taken......den it won't be other peoples business
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Memories12411: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
The guy that made the announcement appeared to be one their mugus who gave them Money for birthday celebration not knowing the ladies have plan B. They went to an unknown location and switch off their phones. How can someone be declared missing in less than 24hrs on a Friday of all days? Just thought of it, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MrUmaRu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Memories12411:
The guy that made the announcement appeared to be one their mugus who gave them Money for birthday celebration not knowing the ladies have plan B. They went to an unknown location and switch off their phones. How can someone be declared missing in less than 24hrs on a Friday of all days? Just thought of it, I stand to be corrected.
You are correct, and can't be corrected
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by star4ever: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2017
As part of the search, let the law enforcement agents with the consent of their families proceed to the network operators to seek for their call logs. That way, their call history can be used to trace their whereabouts.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 2:37am On Jan 29, 2017
EastGold:
Shebi na Abuja babes!

Majority of them na olosho na.

I pray make dem never use dem do medicine

And you know this how? Are you one of their customers or you're just speaking from your yansh.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 2:39am On Jan 29, 2017
cuminside:

Hypocrite, so it's painful to insinuate, but I know how you people jump and rejoice whenever chidimma or anything not even related to her come online, you will be shouting cucumber. Why are you Afonjas like this? I hate you people with passion

What does this your post have to do with the topic? Is everything tribalism to you? Haba!
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 2:40am On Jan 29, 2017
mccoy47:

What issues?
He spoke the bitter truth.

Don't forget yesterday was friday! TGIF baby!!! wink

He did not speak any bitter nonsense. The two of you would make the most terrible policemen ever.
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by tit(f): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2017
So they are still loss.
Chaai!
My follow widow
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2017
No be Uber dem enter!?
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by tit(f): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Na SARS carry them
Re: Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) by adebash100: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
cuminside:

Hypocrite, so it's painful to insinuate, but I know how you people jump and rejoice whenever chidimma or anything not even related to her come online, you will be shouting cucumber. Why are you Afonjas like this? I hate you people with passion

Silent is d best answer given to a, . ........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.