Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group (1300 Views)

This Is For Buhari's Enemies / Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" / I Took These Photos Of Fulanis Fleeing; Doctor Speaks On Nomadic Cattle Herding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2017
A Christian group by the name Northern Nigeria Christian Politicians (NNCP) has stated that the ongoing killings in Southern Kaduna is being perpetrated by not the Fulanis but President Muhammadu Buhari’s political enemies.

They said the enemies who are hell bent on ruining President Buhari’s administration and stop him from winning election in 2019, are the ones sponsoring the killings

“We, therefore, demand that the federal government arrests and prosecutes both the masterminds and the foot soldiers.”

He also called on religious leaders and traditional rulers to come together and admit the root of the crisis so peace can be restored to the region.

Amuga also commended the President for turning down the Senate’s recommendation that SGF Babachir Lawal should be sacked.

Amuga said: “Doing so could have compromised due process and created a precedence that could become an albatross.”

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/christian-group-fulanis-are-innocent-buharis-enemies-are-responsible-for-southern-kaduna-killings.231779/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by edidiongmichael(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Polichristians undecided
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2017
There are many innocent Fulanis. That's for sure. But still there are too many problematic Fulanis.

The question is why is the Daura man silent in dealing with the problematic ones? Is it his enemies that asked him to ignore them?

Why is Buhari forcing Nigerians through frivolous bills to give up their land for grazing? Is it his enemies that advised him?

Why can't Fulanis rear their cattle through ranches the way it is done everywhere in the world? Buhari enemies instructed that right?

Why is Buhari declaring war on peaceful protesters while ignoring problematic Fulanis? Is it his enemies that advised him?

You can fool some people some sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.
Wisdom is not cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Krossbow123: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm not surprised. after Judas was Jesus Christ right hand man when he betrayed him

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by BudeYahooCom: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Fulani-made 'Christian' group. We want to see the REAL names of the members of the group.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
The truth will prevail against the falsehood.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Northern politicians christain group..... Nonsense buhari is the grand patron of mayetti allah fulani herdsmen... Fulani herdsmen are terrorists ..its safe to say buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Blue3k(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Enforce rule of law. Doesn't matter who's doing it.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by PatriotTemidayo: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
You wouldn't be the first to be sold-out, Judas set the pace. Keep up the good job.
Nothing surprise me anymore.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Northern politicians christain group..... Nonsense
buhari is the grand patron of mayetti allah fulani herdsmen...
Fulani herdsmen are terrorists
..its safe to say buhari is a terrorist

So northern Christian are not good Christian. I thought south is fighting 4 dem against northern oppression. I heard if 9ja devides, they will join southern country. grin grin grin. hahhahaha Political Christians grin grin I laugh in Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blue3k:
Enforce rule of law. Doesn't matter who's doing it.

If it's Fulani. "They are terrorist, Islam is evil blablabla ..."

If it's Enemies of Buhari "It doesn't matter who is doing it, enforce the rule of law"

hahaha grin grin Hypocrisy.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by shakaZuIlu: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard Christian group grin
under the umbrella of LMCG (lair Muhammed Christian group)

cheesy

NgeneUkwenu is a

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by 4ckyou: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Fulani-made 'Christian' group. We want to see the REAL names of the members of the group.

Northern Christian says it all. grin
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Blue3k(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
FriendChoice:

If it's Fulani. "They are terrorist, Islam is evil blablabla ..."

If it's Enemies of Buhari "It doesn't matter who is doing it, enforce the rule of law"

hahaha grin grin Hypocrisy.

You're as dumb as usual undecided. How is my stance on issue hypocritical my beef is with violent herdsmen. Besides everyone arrested and jailed so far have been fulani. Buhari's said it was Libyan's in 2016 causing trouble. A few days ago it was Senegal and Mali herdsmen. Now it's invisible ememies of Buhari. Grow some brain cells if you decide to reply again.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Brossman: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
:Dhow much wer u payed 2 talk all of these........ :Dhow much wer u payed 2 talk all of these........
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by vedaxcool(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lols Aposcle suleieman has just been shamed by fellow Christians who know the north better. .. all this fraudster aposcles should be ashamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
Lols Aposcle suleieman has just been shamed by fellow Christians who know the north better. .. all this fraudster aposcles should be ashamed.

Yeah only caged southern Christian are spewing division and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
FriendChoice:

Yeah only caged southern Christian are spewing division and hatred.
They are using religion as a tactic to undermine the govt and drive a wedge between Christians and Muslims. ... they shall be disgraced by the grace of God their evil wishes only follow the desires of the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

So northern Christian are not good Christian. I thought south is fighting 4 dem against northern oppression. I heard if 9ja devides, they will join southern country. grin grin grin. hahhahaha Political Christians grin grin I laugh in Chinese.
you can laugh all u want
but there is nothing like northern nigerian politicians xtian group...
Its a creation of politics to deceive the gullible like you..
Buhari is a terrorist sympathiser..
You can laugh all u want..
Your turn to face the maraunding herdsmen is coming.. I hope u find it very funny
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
vedaxcool:

They are using religion as a tactic to undermine the govt and drive a wedge between Christians and Muslims. ... they shall be disgraced by the grace of God their evil wishes only follow the desires of the devil.
to you every thing is politics
how many lives will the fulani herdsmen take until you know there is a problem that the govt is shying away from....
I know you are a muslim... Its all sport for u... Enjoy the view
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Ddaji(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

you can laugh all u want
but there is nothing like northern nigerian politicians xtian group...
Its a creation of politics to deceive the gullible like you..
Buhari is a terrorist sympathiser..
You can laugh all u want..
Your turn to face the maraunding herdsmen is coming.. I hope u find it very funny
A hypocrite is very easy to ditect.
So political jobbers like suleman and oyedepo are real men of God.the criminal that predicted that PDP will win 2015 and Edo state election, also prophesied the dead of elrufai or the oyedepo that promised to open the gate of hell fire to any Christian that vote for APC during 2015 election. We all know that all these nonsense is the handwork of election failures,enemies of pmb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Ddaji:
So political jobbers like suleman and oyedepo are real men of God.the criminal that predicted that PDP will win 2015 and Edo state election, also prophesied the dead of elrufai or the oyedepo that promised to open the gate of hell fire to any Christian that vote for APC during 2015 election. We all know that all these nonsense is the handwork of election failures,enemies of pmb.
loss of human lives means nothing to you... All u care about is buhari image who is enjoying life in london even though u cant afford three square meals.... Lest i forget.. You are a muslim
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Ddaji:

You said it all. I can see he couldn't address what you wrote.
Re: Fulanis Are Innocent, Buhari's Enemies Responsible - Christian Group by sinistermind(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
Christians?? Iffa hear! More like paid group. Is it just southern Kaduna? How about Taraba, Enugu, Benue, Abia etc?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Pic... Comparison / Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) / Police Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Sahara Reporters Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.