Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** (11289 Views)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" / ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2009
this was a BIG EVENT with some of nollywood's biggest stars.
so lets see who was rockin the hottest outfits.

Nse Ikpe

Sasha

Lillian Bach

Emem Isong

Desmond Elliot

Isio

Monalisa Chinda

Ini Edo

Susan Peters

Bharia Mcwizu

Majid Michel

Mr Kool

Empress Njamah

Yaw

Ngozi Ezeonu

Tricia Esiegbe

Stephanie Okereke

Uche Jombo
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by OgidiBoy(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Ini Edo's outfit looks more like a Halloween costume or like some dress from the 80's sad
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2009
after looking at all of these pics, 60% of these people look a hot mess!!
what happened? really?
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Nezed(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2009
Gawd, ALL of 'em are Fugly and looked sweaty!

Even everyday next door Alice looks a helluva lot berra than all of 'em.

Sumfin has to be done to salvage nollywood's dress sense abeg, this is stiffling~~~

Look at their bad footwears (Esp Tricia Esiegbe's), bad make up and what kind of old skool flooring is that?
The organizers should have run a rug or sumfin.

Methink, Isio, Uche jombo, Desmond and Monalisa's outfit are kinda okay, though not Wowing~~

Stephanie outfit here is so embarrasing though she used to be a good dresser.

Please was my gurl Genevieve, Daakore, Jim Iyke, and the rest fashionistas not there?
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Nezed(f): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2009
Uche Jombo's makeup and Rosy cheeks is just 'OMG!
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by candylips(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2009
loll na who dash them red carpet. See the dirty red carpet sef
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hot catastrophic mess shocked Oh my they should do time for their crime against fashion grin grin.

P.S. We should stop pitting them against the glamorous Hollywood and Bollywood because lets face it Nollywood actors/actresses are not well paid.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by jaybee3(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
Isio and Stephanie Okereke all d way tongue
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hot catastrophic mess shocked Oh my they should do time for their crime against fashion grin grin.

P.S. We should stop pitting them against the glamorous Hollywood and Bollywood because lets face it Nollywood actors/actresses are not well paid.
very true!! if they were being payed better i doubt most of them will look like this.
stephanie okereke looks a MESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
i never thought id say this but uche jombo looks the best (im not really feeling her shoes though) but she usually never dresses decent. she is alright but she sure does beat all these people that look like its Halloween.
oh gosh! what went wrong?

Isio is hott! i think i love her. smiley
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

very true!! if they were being payed better i doubt most of them will look like this.
stephanie okereke looks a MESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
i never thought id say this but uche jombo looks the best (im not really feeling her shoes though) but she usually never dresses decent. she is alright but she sure does beat all these people that look like its Halloween.
oh gosh! what went wrong?

Isio is hott! i think i love her. smiley
I agree Uche looks the best here. Isio may not be the most beautiful actress but there is something about her that draws one in.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by ebonyz: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2009
WTH is steph wearing? she usually dress well. what happened? angry
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 02, 2009
What is Ini Edo wearing? Jeezzz.

And abeg change the topic from red carpet to dirty rugs. It's kinda embarrassing. Red my butt!!!

Nse's not looking bad. I like the color of Monalisa's gown. The Isio girl is pretty, but I don't like the gown nor the shoes. Love the hair though.

Ini Edo should throw that dress away. Na carpenter sew am?
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by bluesky4(f): 2:29am On Dec 02, 2009
this is truly a disgrace, how can you wear jeans to red carpet event? Why are these old mama's showing too much leg, and the red carpet be dirty sef!
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by sweetpie23: 2:31am On Dec 02, 2009
where is Ramsey
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:32am On Dec 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree Uche looks the best here. Isio may not be the most beautiful actress but there is something about her that draws one in.
Isio isnt an actress, she is a popular TV host/presenter.
i think isio is really pretty, despite her shoes and that wild hair of hers! lol

ebonyz:

WTH is steph wearing? she usually dress well. what happened? angry
i agree.
WHAT THE FU*K HAPPENED?!

stillwater:

What is Ini Edo wearing? Jeezzz.

And abeg change the topic from red carpet to dirty rugs. It's kinda embarrassing. Red my butt!!!

Nse's not looking bad. I like the color of Monalisa's gown. The Isio girl is pretty, but I don't like the gown nor the shoes. Love the hair though.

Ini Edo should throw that dress away. Na carpenter sew am?
i like the color of monalisa's dress too, and thats it.
bad design and all.

blue-sky:

this is truly a disgrace, how can you wear jeans to red carpet event? Why are these old mama's showing too much leg, and the red carpet be dirty sef!
well people here in the states and pretty much everywhere wear jeans to a red carpet event. will you call it bad then?
it just depends on the level of the event. some are very dressy especially if it was an award show or something, and some may be just a little casual/dressy like this. this is just a simple premiere party, not on TV or anything.
there are a lot of red carpets where people wear jeans, so there is nothing wrong in that.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:33am On Dec 02, 2009
sweetpie23:

where is Ramsey
people in nollywood are busy you know.
maybe he was working on his next film project.
nollywood waits for no one, a very fast pace industry.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by bluesky4(f): 2:46am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

well people here in the states and pretty much everywhere wear jeans to a red carpet event. will you call it bad then?
it just depends on the level of the event. some are very dressy especially if it was an award show or something, and some may be just a little casual/dressy like this. this is just a simple premiere party, not on TV or anything.
there are a lot of red carpets where people wear jeans, so there is nothing wrong in that.

call me old fashion, but denim should not be worn to a red carpet event, whether it being a small premiere party or something shown on tv, regardless if it is done is the states or 'pretty much everywhere', especially if it is not designer jeans but regular east street market jeans. So to answer your question, yes i do call it bad.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:48am On Dec 02, 2009
okay ooooo
whatever you say.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by mohawkchic(f): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~Bad Hair/Weave,Makeup & Photography. . all things that can be better!! Shud be better me think!

~As of Personal Style Choice/s. . well is suppose with time it'll get better! I'm not holding my breathe tho! grin
[/size]
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by chika98: 6:05am On Dec 02, 2009
Some of them don't look that bad. I mean but they shouldn't look this bad at all. These are celebs for crying out loud!!!
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2009
^^^
nollywood should increase their salary ooooo.
its the only possible explanation i can come up with for them looking this horrid!!!
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by chika98: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^^
nollywood should increase their salary ooooo.
its the only possible explanation i can come up with for them looking this horrid!!!

Sorry to say but I am not making big bucks but I always STAY on point!! Hasn't got anything to do with money. A lot of them lack proper fashion sense.
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2009
yeah youre right.
therefore i cant seem to come up with any excuse for them in their defense. grin
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by chika98: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah youre right.
therefore i cant seem to come up with any excuse for them in their defense. grin

Don't make excuses for em. They suck!!! grin
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by babyx(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
Phew, some of those outfits are very depressing to look at. angry
what was Ini Edo thinking?
Empress dressed as though she was goin to hang out with the gals (why shld any1 wear JEANS to an award nite!),
Oh my lovely Steph Okereke is wearin a net dress! someting i wont wear out my abode, her outfit is hideous.
and Tricia, is wear a lilac brow pencil (gosh didnt know she has aged this much) and wedge sandals?,
Who let these ladies outa da house? angry

Uche, u are black and we dont blush pink or any shade in that family.

someone pls beg me!
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by Pharoh: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Is it by force to even do red carpet? undecided

I just watched the so called whacked film what a waste of my time angry
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by yjay(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2009
best dressed hands down is the Nse Ikpe lady, however i do think another colour would ve been more suited for her shoes & purse, however she looks fantastic! wink
worst dressed - 'ving a hard time choosing between Ini Edo, Stephanie & Empress undecided undecided undecided
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
Apart from Sasha and Isio, the rest of them are crap. Even the men are not exempt, like wth is Mr. Cool wearing?
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by rubi(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
yjay:

best dressed hands down is the Nse Ikpe lady, however i do think another colour would ve been more suited for her shoes & purse, however she looks fantastic! wink
worst dressed - 'ving a hard time choosing between Ini Edo, Stephanie & Empress undecided undecided undecided
The highlighted is true
Re: ** Red Carpet For The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie Guilty Pleasures ** by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
i love empress dress sense,it is sooooooooo casual and free wink
i dig the dress sense of the following babes too susan peters, stepahanie and Bharia Mcwizu

(1) (Reply)

Basic Shoes Women Should Own / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine / Want To Start My Modelling Career!can U Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.