Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (203512 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by pragmatistm(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you are in relationship or planning to enter one, or ready for marriage take this fact as advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-OcLdW5dk
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244...Lagos person will highly be appreciated

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in emotions in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first...

6 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244...Lagos person will highly be appreciated

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in emotions in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first...

Please and please, Lagos base... distance is not my thing.... Something Serious pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by kenrisma535(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am Interested in a friendship or a relationship.. I'm a man of my early 30s.. I weigh about 70 kg and I stand at 5ft 9 inches tall. I reside in the south western province.. I work in the area of health too.. I'm single and ready to mingle ... My age specs are 19 to 27...She's a university graduate who's educated and has earnings too, well brought up and respectful, loyal, honest, tenacious, caring and supportive.She's a Christian with a good family background and she must be resourceful. My telegram is https:///zubasainz.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by honorik(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
i am here ooo
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by donkelvin10(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE šŸ’“...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2023
honorik:
i am here ooo
Welcome
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2023
dippleee1:

Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Weareloved: 4:11am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by iWriteInc(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Ben1global(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Do you know you can earn extra $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*šŸ‘‰ https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by jaykalas: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2023
I'm a young widower, from Rivers state, portharcourt, with 2 boys looking for single mum of 1 or a lady who has issues bearing children, must be a career or business lady to settle down with. Must reside in portharcourt. Ages between 30 and 40, beautiful too.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Zeddyzed: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2023
I need Instagram account

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Maturemindfc: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am Sunkanmi from Ondo state but based in Lagos
I am self employed and am 39 years , tall dark and handsome. I need a beautiful lady to settle down with, plz I must be beautiful maturemindfc@yahoo.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Weareloved: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LegendBobo: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2023

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Hrmqueen: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hello
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Weareloved: 10:19pm On May 01, 2023
This is a female,.
Christian, single, never been married.
Hoping to meet someone serious and ready.
Please, a man 39 to 43 and a Christian.
Kindly dm, if interested.
(Not for married men, please)
Married men, kindly avoid this post.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:42am On May 02, 2023
Weareloved:
This is a female,.
Christian, single, never been married.
Hoping to meet someone serious and ready.
Please, a man 39 to 43 and a Christian.
Kindly dm, if interested.
(Not for married men, please)
Married men, kindly avoid this post.
Y not drop your email or digit here. Thanks
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:42am On May 02, 2023
Hrmqueen:
Hello
Welcome here Queen
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:51am On May 02, 2023
Don't forget to join the Facebook group. And also add a profile picture on your nairaland profile for those interested in u to see. Thanks.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:01am On May 02, 2023
Jobs vacancies in Lagos Abuja and Port Harcourt
https://jobs.usamarketoday.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by whippersnapper(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2023
abdulmalik inaloko kana 07018967192 muslim. nasarawa
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 8:57am On May 07, 2023
dippleee1:

Still in look out for something real. Pls be able to hold quality conversation, pls have something doing atleast no Matter how small...Be serious in what you looking for
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 9:00am On May 07, 2023
dippleee1:

Still in look out for something real. Pls be able to hold quality conversation, pls have something doing atleast no Matter how small...Be serious in what you looking for
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 7:59pm On May 09, 2023
dippleee1:

This
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Rutimillz(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2023
I'm single, 33years old. I'm a programmer. Hope to meet a good looking traditional lady, who has wife skills and ready to cooperate with a man. 08066330320. I live at Awka
dippleee1:

This
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:16am On May 12, 2023
I have my sister but she is akwaibom call her on 0813-204-9633 Eno James..so beautiful and a virgin..33 yrs old..also on WhatsApp..a.personal chef ...if you are not ready for marriage and well to do, don't bother her

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uā™„ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.