Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (202576 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LonelyHeart627: 5:47pm On May 02, 2018
jamesodu:
I am 35 yrs old, working class, residing in Lagos. I need a working Yoruba lady btw the ages of 27-32. 5.7 in height. For marriage. 09026689975
I am 25 years old, and I met your requirement except for the age factor

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by jayhemjay(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
I'm 31, single Yoruba guy residing in Lagos. Gainfully employed, looking forward to meet a single Yoruba Lady between the ages of 25-30 for marriage in 4-5months. Any lucky Lady can reach me on my WhatsApp 09033535500

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Admiralos(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2018
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
I am Ayo, MALE, 29yrs.
Xtian, Working and based in Lagos state.
AS Genotype.

Seeking a WOMAN that is:
1. God fearing,
2. Graduate,
& Intelligent,
3. Working class,
4. Serious minded and not AS as I am already one.

Contact me through email me on engr.ayodele.abiodun@gmail.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Oluwadara12: 4:14pm On May 05, 2018
Am a female based in Abuja, love to meet a godfearing medical doctor for serious relationship, you can call on 08070657151

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by beautyandbeast: 4:55am On May 06, 2018
don't leave your phone like that as an idiot and hope for a miracle. People will use it for a different purpose. and you future wife or husband will find it online one day. nothing disappears on the internet

join https://metme.africa/ and find your love, romance anything in Nigeria securely.

You can download the mobile app MetMe Social for android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.Timeline
You can download the popular app MetMe Messenger for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.messenger

enjoy and don't be stingy, share

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
Oluwadara12:
Am a female based in Abuja, love to meet a godfearing medical doctor for serious relationship, you can call on 08070657151
Any preferences for tribes and locations? Those interested might wish to know please.
Welcome
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by giftjohnson66(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2018
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Nigerian
Children: None
Height: 6ft
Stature: Athletic
Colour: Chocolate
Religion: Christianity

PERSONALITY
I am Patient, Peaceful, Posseess true Sence of Kindness,
Quick to Understand, Loving and Caring, Responsible and God fearing,

Am searching a female between 20-35 Years seriously seeking marriage
working class in terms of finance.

Please any Lady interested should please Call me on this No,
09098048119 or check me on FaceBook giftjohnson66 or Kevwe Johnson
Thank you very much, God Bless you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Antonio0147(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2018
I’m a simple guy who want the best because I deserve it.. I need a simple woman who knows what she deserves and not willing to settle for less.. working class.. you can hit me up on this number (09067933422) WhatsApp no( 08107521959)... My name is Tony..Hope someone calls soon
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by piro2009: 7:58pm On May 06, 2018
I am a working class guy, from Eastern part of the country, based in Abuja, Am 34 years old. looking for working class Lady 25 to 33yrs. whatapp 08034827169
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by pointblank247(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2018
sydelle:
I'm sydelle, ready to meet a serious guy for marriage, no scam please call
reach me on WhatsApp,
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 6:23am On May 08, 2018
Hmmm
pointblank247:
reach me on WhatsApp,
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Engineerpee(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2018
Peter single guy n 29yrs , tall, dark. based in ogun state mowe to be precise and ibadan. Am a graduate and I work with an engineering firm. I would like to meet ladies between 22-27yrs who is ready for a serious relationship hit me up on email at engineerpeter3322@gmail.com and I will reply you immediately

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:20am On May 11, 2018
giftjohnson66:
Height: 6ft
Religion: Christianity

PERSONALITY
I am Patient, Peaceful, Posseess true Sence of Kindness,
Quick to Understand, Loving and Caring, Responsible and God fearing,

Am searching a female between 20-35 Years seriously seeking marriage
working class in terms of finance.

Please any Lady interested should please Call me on this No,
09098048119 or check me on FaceBook giftjohnson66 or Kevwe Johnson
Thank you very much, God Bless you
Gud. Nice intro
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Raskasal(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2018
eezor:
You need a serious relationship? Are you working/empowered and ready to settle down? Then drop your contacts, details and pictures.
Someone is waiting to hook you up now.
This thread has been prayed over and specially annointed. You must get your husband or wife within 4 months from the date you drop your details. Try and testify.

N/B: Always indicate your genotype (if known) please.

Am Ade, 30, working, AA genotype, 6ft tall and chocolate complexioned. I'm in need of a Yoruba Muslim lady for marriage, must be good looking, tall, not more than 29 years and must be working or in business. Any interested lady can reach me via 08067682825. Pls serious minds only..
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Raskasal(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2018
My name is Ade. I'm in need of a Yoruba Muslim lady for marriage, must be good looking, tall, not more than 30 years and must be working or in business. Pls serious minds only..

Intro...
Height: 6.1ft
Religion: Islam
Genotype: AA

PERSONALITY
I am calm and reserved, Peaceful, understanding, loving and caring, possess true sense of Kindness, Responsible and God fearing,

Am seeking a Muslim lady between 24-30 years, tall, good looking and working class for MARRIAGE Insha Allah

Interested Lady should please call or whatsapp 08067682825.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by 234GT(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2018
I'm a guy based in Ekiti state. Yoruba, 32, employed.
I need a working class graduate lady, Yoruba, AA genotype for serious relationship. Max age 31 and MUST be based in Ekiti state.
No forming or hard to get drama . Whatsapp 08066296543.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by exhibit7432(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2018
I'M BLESSING, DELTAN, FEMALE, AN UNDERGRADUATE, LOOKING 4 A MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE GUY. PLS NO SCAM.08154833210

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by IamHopeful(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm........ Social media love (nairaland especially) . I doubt its reality and reliability! I'm not being pessimistic but, all the best to you guys!

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by chukziee(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2018
Owerri ladies and any other 08080868585, for private nude exchange,phonesex and sexchat...call or whatsapp.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by 234GT(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2018
IamHopeful:
Hmmmmmmmmm........ Social media love (nairaland especially) . I doubt its reality and reliability! I'm not being pessimistic but, all the best to you guys!

People meet off social media in real life, go into relationships and things get messed up. Social media love can fail or pass. Its all because of the people involved and not because it's social media.
Reason why I put no hard to get drama in my post. You meet someone online on this kind of thread and you still want him to suffer before he gets you......... That's you spoiling things and not social media.
People have recommended two working class ladies based in Ekiti state to me this year alone and both of them messed things up because they wanted me to suffer before 'getting' them. That's off social media o.

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by IamHopeful(f): 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
234GT:

People meet off social media in real life, go into relationships and things get messed up. Social media love can fail or pass. Its all because of the people involved and not because it's social media.
Reason why I put no hard to get drama in my post. You meet someone online on this kind of thread and you still want him to suffer before he gets you......... That's you spoiling things and not social media.
People have recommended two working class ladies based in Ekiti state to me this year alone and both of them messed things up because they wanted me to suffer before 'getting' them. That's off social media o.

You're right bro!
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 11:25am On May 14, 2018
IamHopeful:
Even the ones u meet in the church, if they will fail u, they will fail

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by cris07(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2018
lets chat on whatsapp...09062210796
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:40pm On May 17, 2018
IamHopeful:
It works dear

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by IamHopeful(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
eezor:
It works dear
OK then, I believe you.

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
IamHopeful:

OK then, I believe you.

Yea. Nairaland is not an exception. We have gud natured and well to do people here.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by IamHopeful(f): 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
eezor:

Yea. Nairaland is not an exception. We have gud natured and well to do people here.

You may be right though, it's filled with childish people with very childish comments. Very few people here are mature.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by OZguy: 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
sydelle:
I'm from delta state but reside in ph, I need a good fearing man of average height, working class and ready to settle down by first quarter of 2019 by God's grace. Thanks
can i have ur number?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 11:06pm On May 17, 2018
IamHopeful:

You may be right though, it's filled with childish people with very childish comments. Very few people here are mature.
U r right. And we can not because so many are childish as u said, then generalize or assumed all are like that. Even the childish one, when u meet them in person, they may not be what u tagged them to be. It's all because of this faceless platform

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by IamHopeful(f): 7:34am On May 18, 2018
eezor:

U r right. And we can not because so many are childish as u said, then generalize or assumed all are like that. Even the childish one, when u meet them in person, they may not be what u tagged them to be. It's all because of this faceless platform

Hmmmmmmmmm....... You're right, may God lead us all to the right people we need.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.