Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (202689 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by nonut: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

grin grin mumu. Just wait and see, God will never allow me to see nor marry useless hole like you. Monkey
Oh no! You should have ignored the guy na.

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by nonut: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Livecamp09:

If you don't change your feminist attitude, useless pride and giving rules in a relationship, u might end up either being single or being a single mother.. A word is enough for the wise..
I don't see anything wrong with her post.
It seems guys in this thread, or rather nairaland guys in general feel inferior to some of these women.
If a lady wants to marry Dangote or Wizkid, it's her business, not yours.
Concentrate on yourself and let others be.

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
kwakwakwa:

U r very a abusive, saucy, uncouth with very low I Q

SMH !

This monkey has been disturbing me on Gmail, but I ignored the mumu, lazy ass, you better don't drink sniper grin grin That thing dey pain!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
nonut:

It seems guys in this thread, or rather nairaland guys in general feel inferior to some of these women.

God go bless you oooo, they are the lazy youths Buhari was referring to undecided
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by khyzito: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
I need true love from a God fearing lady below 30. I reside in Lagos
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Olabukola1: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am a single mother of one, am 29 I need a matured working class or self employed guy that is ready to settle down soonest please
I don't need play boys. Preferably Yoruba. Age 32-36
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Livecamp09:

If you don't change your feminist attitude, useless pride and giving rules in a relationship, u might end up either being single or being a single mother.. A word is enough for the wise..
Honestly I don't think I like this your comment. It's harsh and very disrespectful. Very much uncalled for. Let her choices prevailed. Aba! Too bad of you.

4 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

This monkey has been disturbing me on Gmail, but I ignored the mumu, lazy ass, you better don't drink sniper grin grin That thing dey pain!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Please. I think it's OK. Don't reply him again. Please just ignore. Honestly I don't like his comment. Please it's OK.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olabukola1:

Am a single mother of one, am 29 I need a matured working class or self employed guy that is ready to settle down soonest please
I don't need play boys. Preferably Yoruba. Age 32-36.07055245596
Indicate your location please.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by seasy: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Some guys here are very funny sha!
If you are not what a lady wants in a man, let her be, you will still see someone that will appreciate you and would want to be with you.You can't force someone to accept you.
It happens to Ladies too.Guys won't accept you if they don't find what they want in you. And the ladies didn't come here to fight them.

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
seasy:
Some guys here are very funny sha!
If you are not what a lady wants in a man, let her be, you will still see someone that will appreciate you and would want to be with you.You can't force someone to accept you.
It happens to Ladies too.Guys won't accept you if they don't find what they want in you. And the ladies didn't come here to fight them.
Well said dear.

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Good luck to all the 2019/2020 hopefuls. May we find our missing rib.

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2019
GlisteningLace:
Good luck to all the 2019/2020 hopefuls. May we find our missing rib.
Amen.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Humility017(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2019
I am a male from Edo state...
will be 30 by November
I reside in Abuja...
currently in need of a working class
Christian lady ready for a godly relationship
that could lead to marriage....

will prefer a tall, dark and slim lady
less 27 years old
and can be from any part of the country.
#can send me a pm please
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Snowkel(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello, nice to be here. I'm Kelvin by name, 29yrs, blood group O+, Genotype AA, and a working class. I am based in lagos state.
I need a lady within the range of 23 to 27 for serious relationship that leads to marraige. kindly contact me with 08055577757.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Let's match you with your soulmate

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Cutebelqees: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Hi am Bilkisu! Really want a serious relationship....
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Cutebelqees: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Hi am Bilkisu (female)
From kaduna
! Want a serious relationship that wil leads to #marriage
Am Muslim
And would love to find
#mydreamman

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Cutebelqees:
Hi am Bilkisu (female)
From kaduna
Am Muslim
And would love to find
#mydreamman
Any preferences for religions?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Jamesbally: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Cutebelqees:
Hi am Bilkisu (female)
From kaduna
Am Muslim
And would love to find
#mydreamman

Kyakyawa, ya kike?

Check your PM.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by YesNo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
nonut:

Don't judge cos i had encounter with her twice in ibadan and osogbo.. I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

grin grin mumu. Just wait and see, God will never allow me to see nor marry useless hole like you. Monkey

Big teeth like chimpanzee.. Lol angry
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mayhuzzky:
my brother you are not far from the truth most of them will never marry no be curse...they are simply unmarraible if I can form that English....too much pride and forming is thier benchmark now and is giving me headaches this days....I just pity the guy that mistakenly fall into thier hands,he has just signed his death warrant

God bless you
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Livecamp09:

Big teeth like chimpanzee.. Lol angry

Monkey grin
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by saidubaba: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Saheed from ikorodu and I am a graduate.
A 32 years old and a Muslim
I need a serious ND God fearing lady for a relationship that will lead to marriage
24-27years of age will be Okey by me
You can reach me on 08022665117
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Monkey grin

Teeth ljke security bulbs.. Lol.. Eyin eku
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Livecamp09:

Teeth ljke security bulbs.. Lol.. Eyin eku
please i don't expect this from you all. it is enough.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ikoyila: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2019
eezor:

hi eezor, sent u mail. check pls
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2019
eezor:

I am sorry bro.. I insist, that girl is a scam and a fake. We met each other one on one bro
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2019
ikoyila:
hi eezor, sent u mail. check pls
Have replied you

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.