Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (203506 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by humility33(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am from Edo...
30 reside in Abuja
need of any God fearing female between 24-27 years of age preferably from south-south Nigeria residing in abuja please

Someone that really loves God and ready for a Godly relationship devoid of sex till marriage.

You can please send me a DM please
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dorispray: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
My name is withheld for good reasons but you can address me as "Arakunrin"

I'm 35, single-never married, currently resides in Lagos State and of course a Nigerian. I've got strong flair for entrepreneurship right from my early years thus i'm self employed.

I need a female companion for a serious friendship that will develop into a good relationship and eventually lead to marriage if it works out by his God's grace.

But here are few attributes I posses and which I'll want to see in the lady as well...

+ Very well-learned enough. (uncanny ability to think straight, read & write well with very good understanding)

+ Good Tolerance, Humility and
Intelligence.

+ Entrepreneurship mindset.

+God-fearing and honesty.(well versed with
the scriptures)

+ ICT & Agribusiness compliant.

Any lady within the age range of 25 - 31 years (preferably from South-western origin) can feel free to reach out to me via my email address posted on my signature timeline below, Or by simply sending me a DM/Quite and I will respond back accordingly.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Horlybaba: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2020
I need a slim girl this no 0706781537
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biko me I just need a lady staying around oshodi close to my workplace that would be relieving me from the stress of the day before I go home

Who just liked my comment?

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by chukajulu: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone, join our whatsapp group for singles .
SINGLES AND CHOICES is a group for singles who are seeking life partners and seeking to build up themselves. Its interactive and mature.
Chat me on 09094301276 to be added , if intrested.

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LebenNG: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
A responsible and well-educated Igbo girl, with a degree in Economics, Running her own Fashion Outfit aged 25 years, needs a handsome dark, gainfully employed and educated God-fearing Igbo guy(30-35 years), for a serious relationship based in Lagos (only ready for marriage). My mail;lebennigeria@gmail.com. Please only a Serious Suitor will be given Audience.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Am new in Abuja, was transferred by my company from Lagos to Abuja 2weeks ago, I stay in Utako. Little intro about me, Am an M.sc holder, an Automation Engineer, i work for a well known organization in Nigeria and world. Am 31yrs, very single, am a Christian, AA blood group and am an easy going person. Pls i need a good, calm presentable lady btw the age of 20-28 for any Serious relationship in Abuja...Pls Saint and rude person, should pls not contact me... Pls send me WhatsApp message on this number 08032059244
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LebenNG: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mayhuzzky:
Now you are making sense but you shaded it a little,let me ask you if the right man you are talking about now happens to be an ijaw man or an Hausa guy,she should keep on waiting till he is the right IBO Man abi Wake up ladies let no guy decieve you thinking you got time the older you get the more frustrated you get and the more wrinkles on your preety face,and mind you most Men are ready to marry a young fertile ground than a desperate old one,the only ones you will see coming your way are either married ones looking for side chicks or an alhaji looking to make you his fifth wife,truth they say is bitter but its the truth,you cant bend it...Am not saying its a crime you want a guy from your tribe but wake up,husbands are scarce,the funniest part is that that most IBO guys I know prefers to hussle hard till they are comfortable not minding if they clock 40 plus in the process,they now go to thier village to get a very young girl in her 20's to marry,you think they are foolsso wise up my sister don't let tribe be a determinant of how you look for a Man,or rather look out for the Manly qualities that will benefit you immensely irrespective of the tribal differences
But now some mature men now go for mature looking women from 30,they say they are more experienced with lifr and emotionally stable...so What do we say about that?

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by phazotron(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Phazotron

30 years old

Lagos

Self employed

Seeking a mature reasonably good looking female for a relationship

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Reminder: group is purely and only for those who are ready to settle down. Not some sort of flirting thing. Thanks.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Akell(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching.

This 'guy' shouldn't be taken seriously.
I presume he's a guy with a female moniker.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Fashley1(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm 29.. in Abeokuta Ogun state.. I want a working class woman in Abeokuta.. any height, sexy, I love the B's .. reach me on 09070335238
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Hairhee: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Hi, my name is Hairhee, Female, 33, from the south south side of Nigeria and based in Abuja.
A Single mom of one. Never been married. I’m an entrepreneur whilst still trying to secure a good and meaningful job.

Would describe myself as calm, witty, religious focused, driven and a go-getter. I’m very much of an indoor person, I’m really smart even though I say so myself and I’ve got great love for business.

Interested in a working class responsible young man between the ages of 34-40 ready to have a meaningful relationship that blossoms into marriage.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Abusfa4love(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
nice
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hairhee:
Hi, my name is Hairhee, Female, 33, from the south south side of Nigeria and based in Abuja.
A Single mom of one. Never been married. I’m an entrepreneur whilst still trying to secure a good and meaningful job.

Would describe myself as calm, witty, religious focused, driven and a go-getter. I’m very much of an indoor person, I’m really smart even though I say so myself and I’ve got great love for business.

Interested in a working class responsible young man between the ages of 34-40 ready to have a meaningful relationship that blossoms into marriage.
Good. Can your contact me put here?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by vick4(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
eezor:

Yeah. Interested?
okay
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am new in Abuja, was transferred by my company from Lagos to Abuja few weeks ago, I stay in Utako. Little intro about me, Am an M.sc holder, an Engineer, i work for a well known organization in Nigeria. Am 31yrs, very single, am a Christian, AA blood group and am an easy going person. Pls i need a good, calm presentable lady btw the age of 20-28 for any Serious relationship in Abuja...Pls Saint and rude person, should pls not contact me... Pls send me a WhatsApp message on this number 08032059244
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by phazotron(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Phazotron

30 years

Lives in Lagos

Yoruba

Seeking a mature female for a serious friendship to relationship

Someone who brings good energy to a conversation

And Mature

Any tribe is welcome

08084697651 is tha number
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Sofialuv(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emeraldicon:

I didn't say I'm good my dear. I'm just me, not perfect but trying my best to be a better person with every passing day. So if you can help me be better, you are welcome.
ok
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Sofialuv(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Biko me I just need a lady staying around oshodi close to my workplace that would be relieving me from the stress of the day before I go home

Who just liked my comment?
ghost just comment
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by olajosy: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
[Imquote author=humility33 post=92897640]I am from Edo...
30 reside in Abuja
need of any God fearing female between 24-27 years of age preferably from south-south Nigeria residing in abuja please

Someone that really loves God and ready for a Godly relationship devoid of sex till marriage.

You can please send me a DM please [I am interested]
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by olajosy: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm interested.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by olajosy: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm interested.
dippleee1:
Am new in Abuja, was transferred by my company from Lagos to Abuja few weeks ago, I stay in Utako. Little intro about me, Am an M.sc holder, an Engineer, i work for a well known organization in Nigeria. Am 31yrs, very single, am a Christian, AA blood group and am an easy going person. Pls i need a good, calm presentable lady btw the age of 20-28 for any Serious relationship in Abuja...Pls Saint and rude person, should pls not contact me... Pls send me a WhatsApp message on this number 08032059244
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
olajosy:
I'm interested.

Male or female
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by doctorcovid29(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
How are u am Dr ayomide Godfrey am single medical doctor doing my PhD I stay in Ibadan. No child am 40 I need a serous relationship that can lead to marriage, tell me about ur self, occupation and location u can what's app me on +2348033196353
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hi
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by mamaafrik(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching.. Dm only please
can we get to know one another more??
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by emsco(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm Oluwaseun work and base in Lagos.
i want a lady base in Lagos for serious relationship that can lead to marriage next year.
only serious ladies should get intouch.
my no is 08131501631
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Segun1759(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2020
08167985367. Whatsapp and call.... I'm a male looking for a beautiful female
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Ojumisisire: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2020
I'm Ojumisisire
I'm Yoruba
Looking for a business centric, moderately religious at least 5'5" tall and dark lady ready to courtship that will eventually lead to marriage
My WhatsApp number is 09075815931
Or anthonyoyelekan@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.