Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Quail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quail Farming (1647 Views)

How To Start Small Scale Quail Farming / Detailed Guide To Quail Farming / What Happened To Quail Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quail Farming by Olalekan4646(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hello guys, i can see there is no updates on quial farming again here in nairaland, d lastest updates was 2014, y shud dt b, i heard quail can serve as ailement for many disease in d body nd is used by those chineese pple for centuries, in short, i want to start d business cos av reaserched so much nd i can see u nid jst small capital to start nd i heard d demand of quail egg is high nd d supply is low, mayb nigerians avnt heard abt wt quail egg is gud for, pls elp rebroadcast to fellow nigerian to add quail eggs into their daily diet cos it extend life as well, pls do anyone know where i can get cartons of quail day old chicks from in oyo state, ibadan especialy in ogbomoso. I wud b glad to hear from anybody. Or contact me on 08063162700 also on whatsapp.
Re: Quail Farming by curiousmind11: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Olalekan4646:
Hello guys, i can see there is no updates on quial farming again here in nairaland, d lastest updates was 2014, y shud dt b, i heard quail can serve as ailement for many disease in d body nd is used by those chineese pple for centuries, in short, i want to start d business cos av reaserched so much nd i can see u nid jst small capital to start nd i heard d demand of quail egg is high nd d supply is low, mayb nigerians avnt heard abt wt quail egg is gud for, pls elp rebroadcast to fellow nigerian to add quail eggs into their daily diet cos it extend life as well, pls do anyone know where i can get cartons of quail day old chicks from in oyo state, ibadan especialy in ogbomoso. I wud b glad to hear from anybody. Or contact me on 08063162700 also on whatsapp.

If you research well on Nairaland, you will see lots of claims on the health benefits of Quail eggs. Lots of people tried only to discover that those claims are not true. Hence, the demands for Quail eggs waned. And potential farmers ran away.

1 Like

Re: Quail Farming by Olalekan4646(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Ohh, bt quail egg is said worldwide dt it's too beneficial Dan all other birds nd eggs, it's jst dt it has a total no of egg u shud consume to heal some certain disease, like for example, eating 240 quail eggs cure diabetes melitos, it's nt jst dt eating it everyday will cure them, No. It must b prescribed by doctors, bt most doctors dnt rilly refer patients to dt, maybe they ar nt rilly gud in dt aspect

1 Like

Re: Quail Farming by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
There are lots of testimonies about the medicinal values of the Quail eggs
One of my client got pregnant after taking the prescribed dosage
Several of my clients got heal of several diseases taking the raw eggs the way it should
The eggs can only work if you know how best to rear the animals for healing not for meat

Sad to say our medical people kill the business because of low patronage from them

Go to China and India they still do the business

So why can it work in Nigeria

If you have just 12 of the birds in a small cage at the back of your house you will never buy eggs again.

The meat is very sweet in fact all the bones and meat are crushed together

Very cheap to rear
They do not easily fall sick ,in most cases no need of special medication

If you need the eggs ,point of lay ,special cage for 12 birds or roasted quail meat call
Gbenga on 08120528950 calls and WhatsApp, eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Quail Farming by alisajiayou(f): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2017
quail cage
H type 6tiers
and one set cage contain 400quails
with automatic drinking system,feeder,plastic tray ,install tools

whatsapp +8613331359638

Re: Quail Farming by aAK1(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
There are lots of testimonies about the medicinal values of the Quail eggs
One of my client got pregnant after taking the prescribed dosage
Several of my clients got heal of several diseases taking the raw eggs the way it should
The eggs can only work if you know how best to rear the animals for healing not for meat

Sad to say our medical people kill the business because of low patronage from them

Go to China and India they still do the business

So why can it work in Nigeria

If you have just 12 of the birds in a small cage at the back of your house you will never buy eggs again.

The meat is very sweet in fact all the bones and meat are crushed together

Very cheap to rear
They do not easily fall sick ,in most cases no need of special medication

If you need the eggs ,point of lay ,special cage for 12 birds or roasted quail meat call
Gbenga on 08120528950 calls and WhatsApp, eesteeresources@gmail.com
you people are the problem with quail business in Nigeria. I was amongst the first people who started this business in nigeria about 8 years ago and of one the major reason it declined in profitability was because farmers began to lie just to sell eggs. People used eggs thinking they were wonder drugs and it ended up not working because they were no drugs to start with. I repeat, quail eggs are no drugs. They are more like nutritional supplements. And you may have to make them a part of your life over a long period of time to benefit any significant benefits
Re: Quail Farming by Baroba(m): 5:51am On Apr 11, 2017
aAK1:
you people are the problem with quail business in Nigeria. I was amongst the first people who started this business in nigeria about 8 years ago and of one the major reason it declined in profitability was because farmers began to lie just to sell eggs. People used eggs thinking they were wonder drugs and it ended up not working because they were no drugs to start with. I repeat, quail eggs are no drugs. They are more like nutritional supplements. And you may have to make them a part of your life over a long period of time to benefit any significant benefits

Exactly, there was this myth back then if you eat quail eggs all your ailment will disappear, I know a guy in Enugu back then that made so much money selling quail eggs.. People later realised this was false information and the business died a natural death..

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Automatic Syringe For Sale @ Give Away Price / Fresh Ogufe/goat Meat For Sales / Catfish Fingerlings, Juveniles And Brooder Stocks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.